GDT: Game 17 - Blue Jackets at Hurricanes - 2/15 7:00 pm

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Torts clearly isn't pleased that Zack came back for 1 game to only be ruled out again.

Wouldn’t say that .. most likely he had soreness from whatever he tried to come back from .

This lineup is almost a joke though , clearly Torts didn’t learn from last game and is going for a 2-1 victory tonight . Grinders R Us

Reactions: Byrral

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Nobody on this team is very good at faceoffs. Boone Jenner is the only person respectable at them and I never see him on the ice in OT that I can recall. If winning faceoffs in OT were a prerequisite for playing in OT we should just give up and take the loser point which is what it seems like we already are doing a good job with.
Believe it or not but Domi is right at 50% on the season , before Torts decided to move him to wing

Reactions: Byrral

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
The Canes are 9-3 while playing 9 games away, they are 3-0 at home.

I guess every winning streak comes to its end

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Wouldn’t say that .. most likely he had soreness from whatever he tried to come back from .

This lineup is almost a joke though , clearly Torts didn’t learn from last game and is going for a 2-1 victory tonight . Grinders R Us
it could be out of context but I would certainly be frustrated if I was told one of my better players was good to go for a game only to not really be good to go and aggravated the exact same injury within 1 game.

Reactions: KJ Dangler

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Shit, Jack is really throwing some moves around. Great low shot. Great follow-up by Cam. Great play, great entry. Haven't seen much to be happy about recently but definitely gonna hold onto that one

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad