GDT: Game 16: vs New Jersey Devils | 11/12/15 |7:30 PM - CSN-CH | Toews vs Henrique Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Toews channeled his inner Mashinter recently, so that was enough to get him the call up.

However, Toews' win against Henrique a few days back was just about that only thing we won that night, so hopefully tonight's a tiny bit different.

Now, for the lineups....

:hawks

kUM4Bxe.gif

:devils

blender-party-o.gif

The second gif will haunt your dreams, just like our power play.

Just get the two points.

the lack of effort in this GDT is an homage to the performance against the Devils last time

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
That phone must be super durable. It's been in that blender for what seems like an eternity and it's still in one piece. Amazing.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
:laugh: Nice GDT!

That second gif is terrifying :laugh:

Let's win tonight. This is hopefully our last game before we start getting some healthy bodies back.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Jersey proved to me that they are well balanced and play a solid team game, top to bottom. Hawks are going to need to be a whole lot better than what they showed last Friday on their ice.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
^ :laugh:

Win tonight puts us back in a playoff position with the Hawks looking to get the best defensman in the world back this weekend. Not too shabby. I'm hoping the boys are embarrassed by whatever the hell that last "game" was in NJ and come out with some jump tonight.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
It would also be nice if line#1 got off the pot tonight...calling out Shaw Toews and Hossa ..do not give us zippo or close to nada ...paid to produce...so PRODUCE already...it is game #16 ...time does not wait for fat-cat. ..DO IT! If I have to rant on another line#16 FAIL tonight then I give up...You will all be demoted to line #2 and the product I g line#2 will then be the titular if not the actual (which it already is) line #1....so slackers of line#16. ..EARN YOU PAY tonight.....s
ows you you still actually have an "A " game to offer. ..else the fans will make you a laughingstock.... ,singing out "Line #1,What's It Good For? Absolutely Nothing!"....You guys do not want that embarassment,do you? So little e #1 ...as I said...time to.get off the pot and Produce offense...do not leave it upto Kane and Russkie pals 9n line #2 to bail out the team..Sow up.line #1 ..
Show up!

Asquaredx2

Mar 10, 2008
Hey guys, good luck tonight! Sorry for the fantasy question, but do you know which goalie is starting?

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Hawks get the man advantage as Moore's sent to the box.

Whoa, two Devils sent to the box? A full two minute 5 on 3 for the Hawks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad