Sedins-in-sync.gif
Sedins-in-sync.gif

Sedins-in-sync.gif
Sedins-in-sync.gif

They're preparing the clones.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Just went to TSN, then to Google News, and finally to the main board on this forum trying to figure the details of Scottie Upshall's death.

He's not dead.

Hahahahaha what? Man I didn't literally mean it :laugh:

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
I thought hanzals suspension was up? Is this the last game?

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I'd like to apologize for our GDT showing you guys so much respect that it's almost disrespectful. Keep up the great start and we might have a good hate on soon enough. :nod:

We would loooove to have more people hate us, for the right reasons (i.e. anything besides "we like your team, actually, but we hate the fact you have a team"). Right now that list is, what? Chicago? maybe Nashville? maybe LA?

edit: not even Nashville, we're too much alike.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
My favorite part is those that are already in a city with a hockey team that hate us for having a team. The ticket prices in their city are going to be what they are because of supply/demand, not because the Coyotes are still in Phoenix or not. The Coyotes being here have 0 effect on them, but they still hate us.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
I thought hanzals suspension was up? Is this the last game?

Outside of the occasional typo that I apologize on it's impossible for anyone poster to get the lines right everytime for the reasons talked about in the past. Heck, I even made a disclaimer regarding the lines.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
My favorite part is those that are already in a city with a hockey team that hate us for having a team. The ticket prices in their city are going to be what they are because of supply/demand, not because the Coyotes are still in Phoenix or not. The Coyotes being here have 0 effect on them, but they still hate us.

Yeah, that is an excellent point. It is not like the seats from Phoenix then get moved to other existing hockey markets or something. So literally what happens to Phoenix will have no affect on them but people love to be all emotional and complain about something and as a result all logic goes out the window.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009

They hate us really for something they're not being truly honest about which is their intolerance of the game of hockey being played somewhere outside of a place that doesn't experience snow and frozen ponds on a regular basis in the winter time. This is especially hypocritical coming from the Vancouver Area where they get less than 2 inches of snow a year and they even have palm trees in that part of Canada too.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
They hate us really for something they're not being truly honest about which is their intolerance of the game of hockey being played somewhere outside of a place that doesn't experience snow and frozen ponds on a regular basis in the winter time. This is especially hypocritical coming from the Vancouver Area where they get less than 2 inches of snow a year and they even have palm trees in that part of Canada too.

I think a bigger part of it has to do with availability of tickets. There are people in Vancouver that would love to go to games, but they are either 1) too expensive or 2) too hard to get. Here, you could walk up most nights and get a cheaper ticket in the lower bowl than you could find for an upper bowl ticket. I love you Phoenix Coyotes!

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I think a bigger part of it has to do with availability of tickets. There are people in Vancouver that would love to go to games, but they are either 1) too expensive or 2) too hard to get. Here, you could walk up most nights and get a cheaper ticket in the lower bowl than you could find for an upper bowl ticket. I love you Phoenix Coyotes!

And then on some nights you can't even give away a ticket.

Still no takers on mine, haha.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Forward lines expected to be 19-11-17/36-50-89/28-63-18/12-24-29 per Sarah McLellan.

Rusty's back on D so full squad is intact.

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Forward lines expected to be 19-11-17/36-50-89/28-63-18/12-24-29 per Sarah McLellan.

Rusty's back on D so full squad is intact.

I must be a hardcore fan to read all of those numbers as names without having to take a moment to think about any of them. Odd placement of Ribiero, but now is the time in the season to experiment with line combos.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Goodluck guys, Always like coyotes fans, happy you guys are sticking around for a bit longer.

Hell of a season so far also

Doan Jidion*

Classy game thread:shakehead
Anyways, best of luck except against us. Your team looks like it is playing very well.
I am looking forward to watching some of your young players.

Pretty sure Blackhawks fans aren't allowed to do the Luongo-with-a-number thing, but we are not among Blackhawks fans here on the mighty HFBoards.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
What's the problem with 7uongo? I never understood why that isn't allowed on these boards?

Doan Jidion*

I think Vancouver fans were catching feelings. Wasn't it asterisked out at some point?

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
It's going to be one hell of a game. Another top team in our division. I'd love to get this win. I think it will be a chippy entertaining game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad