GDT: Game 16: The Phil Kessel Game | Coyotes @ Knights | 20:00 AZ | BZAZ

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
R.gif

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
I did a quick calculation of Vejmelka’s save percentage of 35 saves on 38 shots…921. I thought ok cool, at least this game will help his save percentage out. About 8 seconds later Nick Rtchie happened and Vegas scored on their next shot. Great, now I have to listen to the Vegas PA announcer ramble on announcing a goal for 3 minutes.

Ritchie is a useless hockey player if he’s not standing in the slot on the power play.

Reactions: Summer Rose

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
The only good thing about that game was Tyson’s bash of Kessel. Otherwise, what a piece of crap… and dont give me any “rebuilding” BS. That was pathetic for crying out loud.
Does Fischer have tape on his skate blades? He spends more time on the ice than the puck. Nice pass to no one Ritchie. Waste of time tonight.

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
What did Tyson say about Kessel?

I watched the Vegas feed.
He said on air that he was disappointed with how Kessel took a jab at the team when he left. Then went on to say how he didn't really play that well for us and should've been benched many times. I kind of took it as 1000 games in a row was not really deserved lol.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
The next step is a better roster. I'd like to see what Bear can do with a team that's expected to win. Hopefully he stays long enough to see the day.
some of what said was that kessel played poorly enough last season that there were many nights he didnt deserve to be on the playing roster. he also said phil needs to step up and take responsibility for his poor play, rather than being bitter about his time with yotes.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
He said on air that he was disappointed with how Kessel took a jab at the team when he left. Then went on to say how he didn't really play that well for us and should've been benched many times. I kind of took it as 1000 games in a row was not really deserved lol.
Yep. Basically, Kessel wanted to come here, Yotes paid up to get him, and he never performed and didn’t even deserve to be in the line up at certain points. Basically, he should’ve been very grateful to the coyotes for allowing this streak, rather than surly about it at the end.

What was Kessel grumpy about anyway? That there was zero trade market for him? Who’s fault is that? If BA could’ve got a pick, he’d have taken one.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Yep. Basically, Kessel wanted to come here, Yotes paid up to get him, and he never performed and didn’t even deserve to be in the line up at certain points. Basically, he should’ve been very grateful to the coyotes for allowing this streak, rather than surly about it at the end.

What was Kessel grumpy about anyway? That there was zero trade market for him? Who’s fault is that? If BA could’ve got a pick, he’d have taken one.
I have to agree with Tyson on this one.

87turbobuick

Jan 13, 2011
Phoenix
He was the leading scorer last year. It is interesting most athletes bash our teams on the way out. The Cards, Suns and Coyotes, I do not follow the Backs enough to know if they are as bad as the other three.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ

I have to agree with Tyson on this one.
Yeah. Me too. Kessel was gifted this record, he didn't really earn it. Yandle is still the real king in my mind.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00