GDT: Game 16 - New York Rangers @ Nashville Predators , 8pm EST, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
2nd PP unit all just stand still. It's so weird its like those guys never practice the PP. The 2nd unit should be rotating around, not like any of them have real set roles when the only real shooter is Chytil and he is somehow the bumper.
they stand still and defer to the maybe the worse d man in hockey at getting the puck thru. I'm am 10000 percent sure Jones would have been much better on that late pp

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
This team needs a coaching change.
That won't do anything. The team has played well enough to win at least 4 of the games they have lost in reg or OT this year. Nothing can be done to change their luck, it's just really bad luck. Shit happens

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Any time a team is being outplayed, the fans are going to claim the effort isn't 100%
Cup contender generally outplayed in 15 of 16 games and the wheels spinning. This team is in trouble and suggesting otherwise is reckless. They look so entitled on the ice. If this team didn't make it to the conference finals last year no one would be defending this group.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Maybe its a good thing when they miss the playoffs. More future prospects to this organization.
With the talent developers on this team? for what? only would work if we send them away until they are 21-22 years old.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Cup contender generally outplayed in 15 of 16 games and the wheels spinning. This team is in trouble and suggesting otherwise is reckless. They look so entitled on the ice. If this team didn't make it to the conference finals last year no one would be defending this group.
They overachieved. But I really don't think Gallant was or is the root cause. Our best players are not our best players.

Reactions: trilobyte
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad