GDT: Game 16 - New York Rangers @ Nashville Predators , 8pm EST, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
Such a lazy take, especially as I bet he was one of the people calling for the 'kid' line.

If it makes him feel better then just consider the kids the 2nd line....
Lazy ? It’s accurate- JV was a camp scrub - Gauthier is Hartford trash.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
I never want to hear anyone complain about the kids not getting enough PP time, they are terrible on the PP. No idea how to move the puck or themselves to open up passing and shooting lanes.

Reactions: CasusBelli

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Just start a brawl. They are not tying this game. Can't wait until the lose against the Coyotes tomorrow. Why wouldn't they just start Halak tomorrow instead of Igor tonight against a much better team.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I blame Kravtsov's particle board intestinal lining for this loss, messing with the mojo coming out of Detroit

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
I never want to hear anyone complain about the kids not getting enough PP time, they are terrible on the PP. No idea how to move the puck or themselves to open up passing and shooting lanes.

I no longer wish to refer to them as kids because its implies a familiarity and affection.

They are monthly payments who I sometimes take out for ice cream when its my weekend and their mom is on a date with the zoomba instructor

Circus86

Sep 12, 2020
fetchimage.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad