GDT: Game 16 | Montreal @ Columbus | 7 PM EST

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
I took the Wheel of Injury for a spin, it came up with Nyquist, I pulled the "what kind" and "how long" cards and got broken rib and 4 weeks, what'd everyone else get?

I think the Habs D is pretty green with four rookies so hopefully the guys can put in a few, Chudbranson gets TKO by WiFi, broken orbital socket, out two months (I took a bonus spin, sorry)

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Move Ros to KJs spot. Put KJ in Sillys spot and have Silly center Ros and Foudy.
If KJ can't even get a look at center during a down season, will he ever??

I also have him pegged as a top 6 center, what are they waiting for?

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
I took the Wheel of Injury for a spin, it came up with Nyquist, I pulled the "what kind" and "how long" cards and got broken rib and 4 weeks, what'd everyone else get?

I think the Habs D is pretty green with four rookies so hopefully the guys can put in a few, Chudbranson gets TKO by WiFi, broken orbital socket, out two months (I took a bonus spin, sorry)
Johnny Gaudreau head injury rest of the season includes huge problems in next 6years. And for the bonus spin i got Kent Johnson injured back 6months

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio

Jody Shelley puck to the face during warmups. Broken nose. Still works the game with blood all over his shirt and tie.

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio

I injured my arm throwing my remote at the tv
my second spin got me losing my voice for yelling at the tv

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
If KJ can't even get a look at center during a down season, will he ever??

I also have him pegged as a top 6 center, what are they waiting for?
Honestly it doesn't really matter, if he's taking the center responsibilities after the draw, he's all but playing center without the title.

Reactions: A1LeafNation

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018

Sorry guys, I bumped into Booner at the grocery store. His leg fell off.

What was the ancient disease we said Johansen had? Anybody remember those posts?

Leprosy!

He also had lupus.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Nice poke and instincts by Johnson but shame he couldn't connect the pass (but again - that was our most exciting opportunity early on). Nice first save by Korpi too. Could be an even game tonight.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
I can't decide if Korpi looked slow or poised on that yawning open net (that he saved just fine in the end, got into pretty perfect position I think, just took a moment too long for my taste lol - maybe something that was mentioned earlier here about his movements being a little slower this year).

1-0 we score while I type this, I should type more it seems. Sillinger will take a funny bounce and so will we. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad