GDT: GAME 16 | Islanders @ Senators | (Finally)Back in Black(Friday) Edition | Fri Nov 24th 2023, 7:30PM | TSN5, RDS

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
nhl-picks-brady-tkachuk-ottawa-senators-predictions-best-bet-odds-1.jpeg

NEW YORK ISLANDERS (7-6-5) @ OTTAWA SENATORS (8-7-0)
TV: TSN5, RDS | Radio: TSN 1200, 94.5 Unique-FM

After nearly two weeks away the Sens are back at Canadian Tire Centre and rearing to go for a rematch against the New York Islanders. These two saw each other just nine games ago when the Islanders won a 3-2 battle at UBS Arena.

PROJECTED LINEUP

Tkachuk - Norris - Tarasenko
Joseph - Stutzle - Giroux

Kubalik - Jarventie - Batherson
Highmore - Chartier - Kelly

Sanderson - Zub
Chychrun - JBD
Brannstrom - Hamonic

Forsberg
Sogaard

PREVIOUS MATCHUP

DoAmRKh.gif

screen-shot-2022-10-01-at-8-09-42-pm-png.636270

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
I am there again with my son. Suffice to say, we got this!

Go Sens Go! Expect big games from Tkachuk, Stu, Norris and Sanderson.

Reactions: DrEasy

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I don't think it's unreal at all. If they manage to place the puck in the net more than the other team from NYI then I think they can get the two points.
Ok, you're just being completely ridiculous expecting things like the Ottawa Senators to put the puck in the net more times than the opposition. You must come from generational wealth, have been babied, and have had everything handed to you your entire life. Come back and post here when you have faced adversity in your life.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Gord Wilson talking about the stability around the team right now because if the two games in Sweden. 50% of those games were definitely not stable. And 50% stable is definitely not stable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad