GDT: Game #16| Feb. 16, 2013|Flyers at Canadiens |7:00 p.m. ET

Ryker

Oct 3, 2008
Triangle, NC, USA
Timonen playing with Gus up (if Timonen does play) would be very nice to see. Hopefully benching/scratching Foster.
Yeah, I also think Foster is the odd man out right now, and I'm glad to see Gustafsson get the call over Lilja. If nothing else, we pretty much know what to expect from Lilja, but Gustafsson hasn't played for the Flyers that much, so it'll be good seeing what he can bring.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
More then the Rangers not the Penguins but that's just me. I'm pretty sure Habs fans hate the Flyers too.

On a somewhat related note I remember reading a journalist for the Canadiens, a couple years back, comparing his hatred for the Flyers to his hatred of the Nazis...no seriously.

Anyway, the Flyers have a decent team even with the injuries so there really is no excuse for more crappy play tonight. Playing well may not yield a win but it'll be a step in the right direction. Then again it seems all this team does is show signs of putting it together (taking a step forward) and then promptly following that up with several terrible performances/losses (the proverbial two steps back).

Who came out on top? :sarcasm: (Wonder who he compared the Bruins to?)

Hoping for a high-scoring, close, clean, exciting game!

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Not a big fan of skaters wearing goalie numbers :laugh:

In case the image isn't clear, that is Frank Bathe, a defenseman, wearing #31 which... we know about 31.

front.jpg

TheLegendkiller

Sep 2, 2009
Who came out on top? :sarcasm: (Wonder who he compared the Bruins to?)

Hoping for a high-scoring, close, clean, exciting game!

Its best to use wrestling analogies for NHL teams. Flyers have always been Stone Cold, the Canadiens are Ric Flair.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Now official: Gustafsson is in for Foster.

Timonen is in the lineup.

Briere will have new linemates: Voracek and B. Schenn.

Starters: Talbot, Fedotenko, Rinaldo, Gervais, Coburn, Boucher.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad