GDT: Game 16: Colorado Avalanche (8-5-0) @ Seattle Kraken (5-7-3) - 7:00 p.m. PT

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Did that puck just roll on top of the net post?

Last year's chemistry is nowhere in evidence. To make matters worse, if someone is beginning to think long term, some guy on the radio the other day said the best players in this year's draft probably wouldn't have gone higher than seventh or eighth last year.
Team is missing Burakovsky and Eberle and Sprong of Last year...even Donato has been missed and Soucy

When the Kraken don't play well I think of the youngsters down on the "Farm" or playing in Juniors/College or Europe. At least there is some hope on the Horizon

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Minor league coach that can get below average talent to play hard and battle, but is the kind of coach that loses the room after a few seasons and then has nothing to fall back on to keep a team competitive.

He plays favorites and has "His" guys that he plays over better options, regardless of how poorly they are playing, and seems to be quite below average at teaching the young guys and developing them properly.

I don't think he was too bad of a choice for an expansion team that was short on high-end talent, but was definitely extended too soon.

Was that "Too honest"? :sarcasm:

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Irie

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Minor league coach that can get below average talent to play hard and battle, but is the kind of coach that loses the room after a few seasons and then has nothing to fall back on to keep a team competitive.

He plays favorites and has "His" guys that he plays over better options, regardless of how poorly they are playing, and seems to be quite below average at teaching the young guys and developing them properly.

I don't think he was too bad of a choice for an expansion team that was short on high-end talent, but was definitely extended too soon.

Was that "Too honest"? :sarcasm:
This is very similar to how we all felt as Flyers fans haha

GrungeHockey

Sep 14, 2021
Tanev brought a lot of energy, as he does, but I think the disallowed goal popped the balloon a little and you could feel the doubt creep in. If that had counted it might have been a different game.

The energy is there though, it's just that people who scored last year aren't this year. Beniers is in a sophomore slump for sure. Could definitely be a long season.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00