GDT: GAME #16 - Canucks @ Stars - 5:30 (SPAC) - Honey Badger Goes to Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

StringerBell

We need to use pictures of our players taking penalties and use them in the avatars. Other fans won't know how to react.

I like this. Dives work too. Maybe a dirty, whiny, classless, divers theme? With examples of all of the above?

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Raymond - Schroeder - Booth

So fast. Sooooooooooo fast.

I'm excited to see this as well. Two trigger-men on Schroeder's wings, and Booth's willingness to crash the net will be big.

Wonder if we see quite as feisty a game this go-round? Garbutt and Volpatti had a reason for their scrap, but Lapierre/Fiddler and Weise/Nystrom seemed to go just for the hell of it last game.

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
Raymond - Schroeder - Booth

So fast. Sooooooooooo fast.

Seriously, I would instruct the D men to just gun it down the ice as soon as they get it and just let our guys win the foot race every time this line's out there.

How quickly do you think the league would implement no touch icing if the Canucks could actually exploit this? Over/under is 6 hours after the game imo.

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
Seriously, I would instruct the D men to just gun it down the ice as soon as they get it and just let our guys win the foot race every time this line's out there.

How quickly do you think the league would implement no touch icing if the Canucks could actually exploit this? Over/under is 6 hours after the game imo.

Leave that line out the entire first period and let the Stars chase them. Then destroy them in the 2nd and 3rd with all our fresh lines.

:laugh:

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
Tony Gallagher HAS to be the most annoying human being on this planet

:laugh: I like him because he's the only one gutsy (crazy) enough to go public with the anti Canuck conspiracy theories. At least someone's pointing it out! He should never be on tv though, poor guy has a face for radio, and a voice for newspaper.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
:laugh: I like him because he's the only one gutsy (crazy) enough to go public with the anti Canuck conspiracy theories. At least someone's pointing it out! He should never be on tv though, poor guy has a face for radio, and a voice for newspaper.

I've always thought the same thing. He also always wears a suit that looks like he bought it when he was heavier and then lost some weight. Problem is he's always been skinny.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
I think our problem last game was that there were too many fanbases rooting for us to beat the Hawks, hopefully now all things will be right with the world.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Canucks play the Stars third string goalie, light him up please. Then again we suck with no name goalies for whatever reason.

Kirk Mclean

Jan 30, 2013
Vancouver
I know I'll be very concerned about this team if we lose again, especially in regulation.

Hopefully not. I'm predicting a 5-2 win.

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
Canucks are due for a blowout win, and Dallas is the team to do it against. Awful defense, suspect goaltending, let's do this!

Although unfortunately I have to miss the first half of the game. Ah well.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I hope we win a blowout but were playing another backup, so were likely going to make him look like lundqvist.

Team is saying he had the 2nd best stats in the Swedish league behind fasth whose doing well for the ducks.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
This is who we are playing tonight. I think he buys his equiptment at canadian tire

20130126_jrc_an4_221.0_standard_730.0.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad