cAFwE4r.gif
kGKQ1YE.gif

zvKnA5n.gif
DQEg76F.gif

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Well....I logged in at the right time....Honeybadger's upside down smile creeps me out....

Well done Zombotron!

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Oh my gosh, you have really outdone yourself Zombotron! :laugh: that is an epic start to a GDT

5-2 for the good guys

Higgins
Schroeder
Booth x2
D Sedin

and....

Benn
Ryder

was tempted to put Hansen x5 and Rome x2

Karter

Feb 16, 2012
Sherbrooke
Hope none of our players nearly kill someone / commit another one of the dirtiest hits in history again.

#classless

StringerBell

Predicting a big win. Great road game, completely dominate the play, and all the bounces go our way.

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
Canucks win 3-0. Jannik with the hat trick. What's that? Jannik's been suspended? Honey Badger doesn't care. Honey Badger doesn't give a ****.

HAMMY5

Jan 22, 2013
Abbotsford BC
I wonder what Hansen thinks of being called The Honey Badger?
Im sure he knows people are calling him that. lol

More then likely just dont give a ****. ;) :sarcasm:

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Is this a reference to "Earnest Goes to Jail"? The animation is having trouble loading on my office computer.

Either way - looks awesome!

Hope the Canucks can bounce back tonight. Win or lose, I'd just like to see a consistent effort out of these guys.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
@sportsnetmurph:

VAN lines in DAL: Daniel-Henrik-Burrows / Higgins-Kesler-Kassian / Raymond-Schroeder-Booth / Weise-Lapierre-Volpatti

So it looks like Kassian gets another shot in the top 6, hopefully he can take andvantage of this oppertunity because once Hansen gets back it and I'm assuming booth will go up with Kesler then it may be hard to earn a spot in a scoring line

Maccas

Aug 26, 2010
England
@sportsnetmurph:

So it looks like Kassian gets another shot in the top 6, hopefully he can take andvantage of this oppertunity because once Hansen gets back it and I'm assuming booth will go up with Kesler then it may be hard to earn a spot in a scoring line

That can't be right, those lines actually make sense!?! :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad