GDT: Game 16: "Bleed Blue" San Jose Sharks @ St. Louis Blues 2/19/13 7 pm CST NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncommonsense52

(blue bleeder 24-7)
Jul 12, 2003
Apparently if you pull the goalie, none of your players are allowed to play defense.

Yay NHL! And that's the game. Too bad the league just killed an exciting finish to a game with a ****ing joke of a ****ing call. **** this ****ing **** **** league.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
traveling all night when the other team has been resting for 3 days isn't a factor?

Traveling? You mean sleeping in their cushy hotel room all night. Oh how could be ever expect them to be in game shape?

Wiems35*

Tired of hearing the fatigue excuse. This is a team the Blues should have beaten.

Wiems35*

Oh well, this won't be the last time we lose to a team worse than us. I just wish the Blues had what it takes to go on a winning streak longer than 4 games.

uncommonsense52

(blue bleeder 24-7)
Jul 12, 2003
**** the ****ing ****** **** **** **** NHL. NOt like the Blues played great, but I'm just so ****ing god damn ****ing sick and ****ing tired of the ****ing joke ****ing officiating of this ****ing busch league **** ****.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Traveling? You mean sleeping in their cushy hotel room all night. Oh how could be ever expect them to be in game shape?

Uh... They got in at 6:30 am this morning. It's a 6+ hour flight in the middle of the night, of course they're going to be dead in the third against a well rested Sharks squad.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Clearly the answer is to book them at various hotels in the St.Louis Metro area and tell them they can go home once they win the Cup.

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
That's a really bad loss after taking a lead at home against a team on 7 game skid.

Defensively they played well but a forgetable game for just about every forward outside of Oshie, Sobotka, and the 4th line.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Let's not pretend fatigue wasn't an issue, it clearly was. The point is that we should have had this game won after 2 periods, the fact it wasn't is unacceptable.

As for Allen, I hope he doesn't put too much blame on himself for the loss. I totally disagree with him playing tonight, but he done well again and hopefully this stint will really help him.

Also, what the hell is with McGuire pronouncing David in English and Perron in French?

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
The fatigue excuse only carries so much weight.

Bad loss. Team disappeared after they got scored on.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Well...not everybody. Allen kept us in that game.

And also let in a softie that cost us the game. I don't see how anyone can completely excuse him. He made some good saves, but if Elliott would have done the same thing, everyone would be demanding that he be traded.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Uh... They got in at 6:30 am this morning. It's a 6+ hour flight in the middle of the night, of course they're going to be dead in the third against a well rested Sharks squad.

You can keep building up garbage excuses all you want, plain and simple, the Blues were awful. It wasn't because they were tired, they just didn't play well.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
**** the ****ing ****** **** **** **** NHL. NOt like the Blues played great, but I'm just so ****ing god damn ****ing sick and ****ing tired of the ****ing joke ****ing officiating of this ****ing busch league **** ****.
Wow you need to calm down. It wasn't that bad of a call.

You people are an embarrassment. Some of you act like the Blues were rested and playing a peewee team. Well San Jose is still in a playoff spot so they aren't that horrible. Jesus.

Sushiko

Don’t touch my Bozak
Jul 7, 2011
PHX AZ
I get the fatigue thing, but it's part of being in the NHL right? Excuses like that don't get you a cup. They have to rise above, or they can keep using excuses and not get very far. I just hope they get back to a winning streak, and fast.

San Jose was bound to win eventually. You don't keep losing forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad