BRUINS GDT GAME 16 7:14 PM - Bienvenue à Boston Canadiens de Montréal - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 690 CKGM-AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
Habs suck.jpg

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Well the schedule's tough for everyone, and as far as possible on game night you need to shut it out and just go and play your best. The Habs haven't managed that tonight. That's still on them, it's fair to say. They've been comfortably outplayed. But at the same time, can't deny the guys in red and blue have looked flat and tired from the opening whistle, and it's not hard to see why. Would have preferred to meet and beat them in more 'equal' circumstances, but you take what comes. Good response by the Bs here.
They used up all their energy last Saturday when it looked like they won the Stanley Cup the way they celebrated

..that must've pissed some of the B's off

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Think I said this last week.....
"After a dominant win tonite we surly do not have anything to bitch about in the post game thread";)

• Haha
Reactions: BMC

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Who is using this shit team as a measuring stick? The results of what it should have been in Montreal as well, They suck

You don't get it and thats ok.
Nah, nah that's exactly what was said.

See response above.

Games over and its a waste to keep talking about it at this point.

Anyway GG Bruins.

Nope, that's not what was said at all.

But forget it, good fun win. Everyone contributed, no major gaffes, no complaints. Good depth performance. Onwards we go.

Not worth it at this point but you are right.

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
Total domination, great game.

Biggest story line this year for me is Jake Debrusk. A guy that should be a 30G 60P player in a contact year looking for the big bucks producing like a 4th line NHL/AHL tweener. No idea how you handle these negotiations on either side. Will be very interesting.

Reactions: Gordoff

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Total domination, great game.

Biggest story line this year for me is Jake Debrusk. A guy that should be a 30G 60P player in a contact year looking for the big bucks producing like a 4th line NHL/AHL tweener. No idea how you handle these negotiations on either side. Will be very interesting.

Gotta imagine at this point if you're the debrusk camp you want another 1-2 year deal at similar AAV to show you can do more before signing something long term.

Sweeney I imagine would rather lock him in now but at an AAV JDB probably feels undervalues what he can bring.

Reactions: Dicky113

Sigh

At half mast
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
www.galenwestonjr.ca
DeBrusk-Poitras-Heinen, shot attempts 17-4, shots on target 9-2, scoring chances 10-2, high danger chances 4-1, xGF 88%. Unfortunately just no finish. But Monty needs to stick with this combo, they’re doing a lot of good things. Hopefully they translate into goals soon.
Yeah, I was hoping to see them get rewarded. Bodes well though. :thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad