Post-Game Talk: GAME 16 - 14-2 - 9-0 at home - BRUINS 5 Vancouver 2 F

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Well its been a fun ride so far this year but I now face the biggest challenge of my life. Open Heart surgury this Thursday to replace aortic valve and a large piece of my Aorta. I pray that wasnt the last game I ever watch but I have a great surgical team lined up at Toronto General so hopefully I will be able to watch and join in the conversations sometime after a couple of weeks recovery.
I will be happy to set a healing intention crystal grid for you on Thursday. Rest, try to keep your thoughts neutral, and take your pain meds. The heart is the most resilient organ, my friend.

Reactions: Bruinator

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Is there really anything else to say but this?

I met gim a few times, genuinely warm and respectful human.
I’ve been very fortunate to have met some artists that I hold in very high esteem. I think in most cases, I’ve handled myself very well.

I imagine if I ever had the opportunity to meet Bergy, I’d probably turn right into that Holly Hunter gif. :laugh:

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
I’ve been very fortunate to have met some artists that I hold in very high esteem. I think in most cases, I’ve handled myself very well.

I imagine if I ever had the opportunity to meet Bergy, I’d probably turn right into that Holly Hunter gif. :laugh:
So can relate: I said...."Was your family happy you scored your first goal?"

ugh :(
He was so gracious

Reactions: BMC

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I met Adam McQuaid the morning after a Saturday matinee loss. He was different from the Quaider we know on the ice, quiet & somewhat shy. He was very gracious & posed for a photo with me & @MaineHockey1.

Reactions: Kovi

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
My daughter and I went to Vegas for the first Bs game there. She had been there for business conventions a couple of times before.

She loved jumping off that tower so we went so I could WATCH her. When she came back with her ticket, I asked her where I could stand to watch and she said, "Oh No YOU are jumping too". I was in my 60s. Maybe she was trying to kill me off. I would not do it again. The first picture is me. My daughter thought it was funny. She was pretty proud of herself for making me do it.

View attachment 608191

View attachment 608188
View attachment 608189
View attachment 608190
My shorts would be immediately changed after this. I can’t deal with heights. Even in the hotel, I have to take the bed closest to the door because I refuse to get close to the window, hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Ladyfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad