GDT: Game 16: 11/11 Take 2: Boston Bruins vs. Maple Leafs: 7pm ET: NESN, CBC, CITY, NHL ,98.5, CHUM 1050

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Nothing gives me more pleasure than watching the best player who ever lived snapping a gasket and pounding the snot out of a plugger like Pat Quinn. Love that Wayback machine, Ali.

I'll be there tonight. Let's crush these Laughs.

mmk

Sep 5, 2014
Why not:

March-Bergy-Bjork
Debrusk-Heinen-Pasta

for a top 6? Heinen has great vision for a rook and Debrusk is a gritty talent with speed. Having at least two lines that can score is absolutely crucial.

World of Wardlow

Unscripted Violence
Jul 13, 2006
Montreal
I'm not a fan of Postma. I feel they should have Gryz. play a couple of games. But, then it's too many revolving doors

Also, I find it funny that when Claude was doing this - i.e calling out players for bad games, benching, less TOI for certain players - fans were angry and even accused him of hating young players. BUT, Cassidy does the exact same things, and the reactions are the opposite.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Why not:

March-Bergy-Bjork
Debrusk-Heinen-Pasta

for a top 6? Heinen has great vision for a rook and Debrusk is a gritty talent with speed. Having at least two lines that can score is absolutely crucial.

Heinen hasn't played center since turning professional. I don't even recall him playing it at the AHL level, but there are definitely people who'd be able to confirm that who see Providence a lot more than I do.

mmk

Sep 5, 2014
Heinen hasn't played center since turning professional. I don't even recall him playing it at the AHL level, but there are definitely people who'd be able to confirm that who see Providence a lot more than I do.

Fair but when the #2C option is swarz, Nash, or Kuraly, is it not worth taking the chance at least? Heinen seems like the heady two-way forward that has many of the skills you look for in a center.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I'm not a fan of Postma. I feel they should have Gryz. play a couple of games. But, then it's too many revolving doors

Also, I find it funny that when Claude was doing this - i.e calling out players for bad games, benching, less TOI for certain players - fans were angry and even accused him of hating young players. BUT, Cassidy does the exact same things, and the reactions are the opposite.

Or give O'Gara more of a look. I'm with you though. Postma is slow footed and gets burned a lot.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Fair but when the #2C option is swarz, Nash, or Kuraly, is it not worth taking the chance at least? Heinen seems like the heady two-way forward that has many of the skills you look for in a center.

I see your point, and he did play center in college. I'd prefer to not see those 3 in the top 6.

mmk

Sep 5, 2014
Also I have this feeling that heinen and pasta would have great chemistry together. If nothing else, put them on the same line.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Why not:

March-Bergy-Bjork
Debrusk-Heinen-Pasta

Yeah I don't know,I get yah I don't like having only one good line but not sure we have enough to make two lines.Think there kind of stuck with what they have.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I mentioned this when all the centers went down and how he reminded me of Krech,. Great passer and quick to get pucks, good in his own end. Could be a decent Center for years. God know the other guys are all over 30 better develop one quick.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Thanks Alicat! Please win Bruins! The Leafs are really not very good so hopefully we can limp into two points. I cannot stand Kadri and JVR...their smug faces are so punchable.

Get it done tonight Bruins!

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Thanks Alicat! Please win Bruins! The Leafs are really not very good so hopefully we can limp into two points. I cannot stand Kadri and JVR...their smug faces are so punchable.

As much as I hate the Leafs would have to disagree about the Leafs not being a very good team.Just glad Matthews is out or don't think the Bruins would have much chance.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I mentioned this when all the centers went down and how he reminded me of Krech,. Great passer and quick to get pucks, good in his own end. Could be a decent Center for years. God know the other guys are all over 30 better develop one quick.

I see what you're saying. He certainly has the skill-set you look for in a center, but since turning pro, he hasn't played center...At least not consistently. I wonder why he hasn't been tried there at the AHL level.

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016

I cannot stand Kadri either..JVR always liked him. The leafs are quite a good team. In fact they are better then the majority of the nhl teams . your dislike for them may be making you bias on the level of team the Leafs are... The lowly horrible leaf days are now a thing of the past

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Why not:

March-Bergy-Bjork
Debrusk-Heinen-Pasta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad