Pre-Game Talk: Game #15: Vancouver Canucks vs. Detroit Red Wings - Wednesday, Oct. 30th 7:30PM - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Really looking forward to this. Wings are always a tough team to beat. Gonna be weird seeing Alfie skating in their lineup.

Hopefully Tortorella can at least avoid the usual blowout we seem to incur whenever we play them. :cry:

B4NND1T*

We need a 2nd line center and a somewhat healthy roster to compete in the playoffs. Cammaleri, or Grabovski would be perfect. The current 2nd line would get wrecked by Carter-Richards-King, or Marleau-Couture-Havlat

J Canuck

Mar 19, 2013
the couch
Just another game. Last year didn't happen. Jimmy Howard will not steal one. Datsyuk is an okay player, I guess, but we can do this.

I expect big games from Santo, Richardson, Welsh and anyone else that wasn't here last year, as well as some redemption for Lu.

wholesickcrew

May 7, 2010
Toronto
IMG_0824.49210510_std.JPG

Edit:

suck.jpg

LOL.

"City of Champignons" was my favourite modified sign.

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
No, it starts with sw and ends with ank.

I just looked it up to be certain and there is absoulty nothing wrong with the word, it's definition is basically to talk about ones achievement in a manner intended to impress.

:shakehead

Oooooh it's the last four letters that are the problem.

LolClarkson*

He has a point - if he goes head to head with his top line, it's a tossup as to who comes out in front. I love the Sedins, but that may be the toughest line to play against in the league.

Not even close.

Any line with Bertuzzi on it is not in the discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad