Pre-Game Talk: Game #15: Vancouver Canucks vs. Detroit Red Wings - Wednesday, Oct. 30th 7:30PM - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
I wouldn't underestimate them at all. They are a very good coached team that did take the Blackhawks to a game 7 last year (which no team did). Probably the toughest team we will face since the beginning of our road trip.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
The league's forward ice time leaders left me jaw dropped last week.

1. Crosby
2. Kesler
3. Henrik
4. Daniel

Datsyuk(25th)/Zetterberg(37th) may be playing a few extra mins tomorrow...

I guess Babcock will be trying to get Kronwall-Smith out vs our top line tomorrow as well...

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
The league's forward ice time leaders left me jaw dropped last week.

1. Crosby
2. Kesler
3. Henrik
4. Daniel

Datsyuk(25th)/Zetterberg(37th) may be playing a few extra mins tomorrow...

I guess Babcock will be trying to get Kronwall-Smith out vs our top line tomorrow as well...

Nothing can beat Hank, Dank and the Yank.

yoss

May 25, 2011
Hoping for Canucks blowout, make Babcock eat his words + redemption for that game last year.

yoss

May 25, 2011
Looking at the standings there's only one team in the entire western conference below .500 right now. Guess who? :sarcasm:

-edit- actually Winnipeg one game below as well.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Looking at the standings there's only one team in the entire western conference below .500 right now. Guess who? :sarcasm:

-edit- actually Winnipeg one game below as well.

IMG_0824.49210510_std.JPG

Edit:

suck.jpg

LOL.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Well Datsyuk and Zetterberg are still part of their team, so they aren't horrible overall - just after them.

Which would make them below average or average? Still not flattering to a team that literally picked VAN apart last year.

Babcock is well within his right to be confident here. It should be the Canucks that should not be, based on recent history between the clubs.

Fairweather

Apr 28, 2009
Vancouver
Which would make them below average or average? Still not flattering to a team that literally picked VAN apart last year.

Babcock is well within his right to be confident here. It should be the Canucks that should not be, based on recent history between the clubs.

Yeah, we should be worried.

However, now that we've seen how Torts coaches, I'm a little less worried than I'd be if we were still under AV. Torts has demonstrated the ability to adjust as well as motivate the team. This makes me a lot more confident that even if we lose, we won't be destroyed.

SighReally

Sep 6, 2011
Yeah we were Detroit's ***** last year. They also took Chicago to game 7 OT. Can we stop trash talking Detroit now?

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012

Agreed, in no way is Detroit ever going to be a sure win at present, even our best years 2010-2012 detroit still gave us problems and beat us.

Last year they destroyed us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad