GDT: Game 15: Vancouver Canucks @ Schnu Jersey Devils | Sun Nov 8 2PM PST | Matinees4lyfe

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I hope it's just a flu or something but I really hope it's either Weber or Barts.

I think Biega is better than both anyhow so if there's a God it'll be either of those. But knowing Vancouver it's probably Tanev and he's got the bubonic plague or leprosy or something.

Yeah no way tanev has any of that i hope is just a flu like said or a minor injury but yeah hope its weber cause he is the weakest link barkowski not far behind

Edler Tanev
Hamuis Hutton
Barkowski Biega

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Great news in terms of us getting a result, but pretty disappointing that the Devils aren't playing him in a game that both he and the fans wanted to see him start.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Canucks twitter

An odd choice to me. Schneider has only played two games in the past five days, no back to backs until the end of the month, they're currently sitting in ninth place and every point counts, former team motivation blah blah blah.......

Seemed like in the old days (to me anyways) that teams often would play their back up when their opponent did.... sort of like a gentleman's agreement.... you play yours and I'll play mine. I could be way off base here, just something I think I remembered...

Anyways, the Devils should be taking full advantage of a western team playing an afternoon game on the east on consecutive days and icing the best possible team to secure the 2 points.

My take anyways.

edit: just read Miller starting. Even more reason to start Schneider.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad