GDT: Game 15: Vancouver Canucks @ Schnu Jersey Devils | Sun Nov 8 2PM PST | Matinees4lyfe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
don't know how you can re-watch anything 2011 related for more than 5-10 minutes without wanting to dig yourself into a hole and never come out

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
don't know how you can re-watch anything 2011 related for more than 5-10 minutes without wanting to dig yourself into a hole and never come out

Peen i aint ready.... Not like this

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I don't want to watch but I'm too connected to this team to not, ****. I know losing is probably the best way to go for this franchise but I can't ****ing stand it, I've just grown up as someone who's absolutely detested losing at anything.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
That Schneider kid is pretty good
But he's no Bo

Horvat hat trick
Calling it

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Schnieder a top goalie and are backup as are guys are getting worse this does not look good. Im thinking jersey shutout obvious but if there o sucks then 2-0 devils but if they get going could be 5-0

reading this gave me a headache

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Please, whatever happens, just give the rookies a chance in the third. That's all I ****ing ask

brokenhole

Aug 12, 2015
Dorsett needs to ride the pine for a few games, guy has been the worst forward in the last 2 games just ugly. Let him mentor some pine, it might be the only thing that listens to him.

bodybreak

Whiteshell Wild
Jul 11, 2006
Canucks win = I take the goalie stats in my head to head pool = I win the week. So if Cory could please have a terrible game, and Bachman could stand on his head, that'd be great.

VC

Feb 28, 2002
Vancouver Island
Visit site
Dorsett needs to ride the pine for a few games, guy has been the worst forward in the last 2 games just ugly. Let him mentor some pine, it might be the only thing that listens to him.

Guys like Prust and Doresett shouldn't be 82 game a year players. They need time to recharge. They are more effective with rest.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
the pessimism is strong after yesterday. we're gonna lose. but instead of blowing it with a few seconds left, we'll just lose the whole way i suppose.

HowDoIHockey

Supreme Mugwump
Jul 12, 2015
Victoria
Wooo new day new game! Buffalo? No idea what you're talking about.

Though if Daniel wants to play extra well today to make up for that stupid pass I'll be okay with it.

CP

Thou shalt not Tank
Mar 8, 2008

Only thing I want to see from 2011 is the pre-game montage from CBC with Adele's "rolling in the deep" - best montage ever btw - and Burrows slaying the dragon. I've blacked out everything else with excessive drinking, so life is tolerable again.

Hardyvan123

tweet@HardyintheWack
Jul 4, 2010
Vancouver
Please, whatever happens, just give the rookies a chance in the third. That's all I ****ing ask

This.

At some point WD is going to need to give our young guys some good situations to see where this franchise's future is at.

all too often our veterans haven't been at the top of their games and are simply getting TOI because of contracts this season.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I know you never wish harm on anybody, but the more fringe d-men that go down, the more excited I am to see Biega get the chance he deserves.

As long as it isn't Edler, Tanev, Hutton, or (sometimes) Hamhuis

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I know you never wish harm on anybody, but the more fringe d-men that go down, the more excited I am to see Biega get the chance he deserves.

As long as it isn't Edler, Tanev, Hutton, or (sometimes) Hamhuis

I hope it's just a flu or something but I really hope it's either Weber or Barts.

I think Biega is better than both anyhow so if there's a God it'll be either of those. But knowing Vancouver it's probably Tanev and he's got the bubonic plague or leprosy or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad