Not open for further replies.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
if benning is gone tonight we should riot
upload_2021-2-6_18-22-21.jpeg

Reactions: cookiefest

Bourdon

Mar 20, 2007
Markstrom and a PPG Miller were the only things blinding some that the tank ever ended
Nah, even with Markstrom and Tanev, and Toffoli, we were bad. It's like the structure of the team is non-existent.

Now, we've clearly given upon the season on top of the poor system, and are just waiting for the shoe to drop. I think the leadership of the team has to be questioned as well.

Reactions: Dave Lister

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
MS already mentioned it.

The Bill LaForge season (it was *THAT* bad & thankfully it wasn't even close to a full season).

Even in the nightmare that was the '80's (82-88), the team gave it. Steamer leading by example.

EDM laughed at our bench as they skated by. We didn't have the talent, or if we did we traded it away badly.

But they never quit. They never won, but they never quit (other than that laForge fiasco. eff him).

And they were set up against a HoF EDM and later a CGY team that was basically just as good - swap 99 for Flames best player and the Cups go the other way.

Diversification

Jun 21, 2019
In the first intermission, they were talking about rumors of a Virtanen trade. I think that really could be the thing that could turn things around for us.

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
Wasn’t some hockey insider saying if the Canucks get blown out on Saturday changes were coming? I mean that could be a good thing about tonight’s blow out loss! Benning and Green fired would turn a bad night into a good night!

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Even in the nightmare that was the '80's (82-88), the team gave it. Steamer leading by example.

EDM laughed at our bench as they skated by. We didn't have the talent, or if we did we traded it away badly.

But they never quit. They never won, but they never quit (other than that laForge fiasco. eff him).

And they were set up against a HoF EDM and later a CGY team that was basically just as good - swap 99 for Flames best player and the Cups go the other way.
Glen Sather used to love rattling the Cup rings on his hand on the boards as the Canucks skated by.:mad:

Reactions: I am toxic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad