GDT: Game 15: Preds @ Avalanche | 8:30 PM CST | FS-TN

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Transition defense ... we need to find some.

while true, it is also true that we have done things like that a lot... but in the past Rinne bailed us out more often than not.

getting ready to be tied again, i fear...

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
while true, it is also true that we have done things like that a lot... but in the past Rinne bailed us out more often than not.

getting ready to be tied again, i fear...
Yeah. Frankly, I'm not sure any other goaltender does any better. It just shows how much Rinne saves our ***** on most nights.

worstfaceoffmanever

These Snacks Are Odd
Jun 2, 2007
Fargo, ND
If we hold Colorado off the board, Hutton's GAA since Rinne was injured will be 3.42, and his save percentage in that span sits at .844 through two periods tonight. We can't win consistently if the back end is that unreliable.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
We won the first two periods but for some reason it doesn't feel like it.

Now we're going to see the Avs spend 75% of the 3rd in our zone putting crazy pressure on us.

Prove me wrong Preds!

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Transition game has been better tonight. Hopefully they tape this game so they can remember what they did.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Hutton made some good saves there at the end of the period. He seems to panic in odd man rushes. Still we are up 4-3.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Honestly Avs will stick to their script until MacKinnon and Duchene are targeted too

Again this. We are targets unless we play hard and legally hard check this players. But we don't and teams know it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad