GDT: Game 15 - Nashville @ Colorado - 8PM 11/7

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
That's a pretty weak interference call, especially for a team down by two that just had a goal called back. Not saying those things should matter - as I hate it when they do - but either way that was a harsh call.

Reactions: AvsWraith

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
Refereeing is definitely something that in the future we will all wonder how it could have been this amateurish "back in the day".

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Come the f*** on Barrie. MacK actually wins an offensive zone faceoff clean and Barrie holds the puck too long, gets crushed, and the Preds clear.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I'm not saying copy the Hurricanes but it'd be nice if our dmen just shot more from the point like Cole did instead of trying to do fancy stuff they're incapable of by walking it (excluding Spinno)

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Refereeing is definitely something that in the future we will all wonder how it could have been this amateurish "back in the day".

Well we've got like 15 years left with this group of refs. I've seen a lot of ref retirement ceremonies over the last few years.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
We may be frustrated with the result, but I'm getting texts from a lot of hawks fans along the lines of "nice to see the avs are finally as good as you've been saying they could be".

We've got a real team guys...now we just need that 1 last piece ;-)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad