GDT: Game #15 | Leafs vs. Sens | Battle of Ontario | Nov. 9th | 6:00pm | CityTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Holland has taken a step forward since Winnik went down, good to see. He's improving into a soild 2 way fwd. He needs to work on his face-offs if he wants to become even more valuable to the team.

leafstilldeath*

I want us to play hard forechecking game and looking to score in the 3rd and not sit back on the one goal.

PLEASE

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Holland has taken a step forward since Winnik went down, good to see. He's improving into a soild 2 way fwd. He needs to work on his face-offs if he wants to become even more valuable to the team.

He is progressing nicely. Good set of hands, but I wish hs skating was a little better. If he was quicker he would put more points on the board

happyaccident

May 14, 2013
Franson/Gardiner throwing the puck around at will on the pp, Dion gets out there and it instantly turns to mud.

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto
Can't wait until this team is fully healthy, booth included.

Glad to see we can score without lupul though.

Semantics

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
Jan 3, 2007
San Francisco
Dion is so bad. Twice he could have kept the puck in and careless and poor choice of pass

That was half Clarkson's fault for abandoning the half board position. This whole concept of having a guy who doesn't do anything but stand in front of the net is horribly antiquated. A good PP in the modern NHL needs all 5 players to be able to get open to take passes if necessary, puck movement as well as getting traffic in front both have to be a team effort.

Guy Boucher

Oct 22, 2008
Reimer better be ready because here comes the passive carlyle "afraid to lose"/let the other team take 50 shots game.

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
Secondary scoring getting it done tonight.

Usually it's Kessel/Kadri/JVR/Lupul who kill the Sens.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
He is progressing nicely. Good set of hands, but I wish hs skating was a little better. If he was quicker he would put more points on the board

He's a big guy, but lanky like JVR. Not sure either are capable of playing a power fwd style. But we paid a good price for Holland, we should give him a chance this year. He's earning his ice time, he's good defensively for the standard set by this team, and he looks like he is developing into a good PK man. It's always nice to see a player step up due to injury.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
They really need to give Komarov a shot on the PP instead.

I just want rielly to replace phaneuf on the pp. Our forwards are fine, and Phaneufs puck control and movement is terrible, add in he can't hit a broad side of a barn with his booming clapper and he is a detriment on the pp. Instead he's our best defensive d with Polak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad