OccasionalNauticalDwarfmongoose.gif

Lineups to be posted later. GDT to be made prettier as well

GO LEAFS GO!

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I love Ottawa/Leaf game days.
they're so.... hostile. :laugh:

like - it's not just Montreal/Leafs where you know it's going to be fast paced and lots of goals hehe Ottawa/Toronto just brings this hostility. hehe

Looks good, Harry!

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Great gifs Harry!

Hoping Reimer puts in a great effort today. I still think the leafs would have been best served trading Bernier and gardiner for assets in the offseason when their values were high.

Regardless,looking forward to a great game!

TheThrill81*

Trading Bernier? You'll get crucified for suggesting such a thing around here. :laugh:

TheThrill81*

Just win

But the Leafs better outshoot their opponent by 3:1, outhit them 5:1, and dominate every second of the 60 mins. Or else they don't deserve the win. :sarcasm:

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Trading Bernier? You'll get crucified for suggesting such a thing around here. :laugh:

Lol trust me. I'm fully aware.

I also think we shouldn't fire randy. How many good coaches do we need to go through before we start looking at the core? Outside of Kessel who is untouchable.

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
What's up with Holland's injury? Heard Smith has been called up from the Marlies. :dunno:

I think he left the last 4 minutes of the 2nd after blocking a shot, came back for the third. Hopefully just some next day swelling type of thing.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Seems Holland is hurt. Trevor Smith is up.

Winnik will be a game time decision. If he had no symptoms today, I assume he will play.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Komarov - Kadri - Kessel
JVR - Bozak - Clarkson
Winnik - Santorelli - Smith
Panik - Carrick - Frattin

Pls

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Seems Holland is hurt. Trevor Smith is up.

Winnik will be a game time decision. If he had no symptoms today, I assume he will play.

Is there a link to Holland being hurt, I speculated in the pre-game thread he might be but can't find a confirmation of that fact, he might just be an extra forward for an away game, as Pecy is an extra D.

Winnik was supposed to sit for a week as a normal precaution after being stretchered off the ice.

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
Hey guys,

According to the Ottawa Sun, Toronto Maple Leafs players will lay a wreath at the War Memorial Sunday in honour of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2014/11/08/ottawa-sens-powering-up-with-man-advantage-at-home

CHANGING LINES

Sources tell us Leafs players will lay a wreath at the War Memorial Sunday in honour of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, who was murdered by a coward last time they were in town. "Obviously, you hope nothing like that ever happens in the world, but the reality is, it does," Neil said Saturday of the incident that cancelled the Toronto-Ottawa game that was originally scheduled Oct. 22. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families that were involved in it. You can't take back what's done, you can only honour them and just keep on going." ... More than 3,500 military personnel were reportedly in attendance on Canadian Armed Forces Appreciation night. They were deservedly applauded throughout the game.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Holland seems to be in the Line-up and Winnik isn't.

Maple Leafs visit Senators in makeup game

http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2014020089&navid=DL|TOR|home

Goalie James Reimer is expected to start for the Maple Leafs who defeated the New York Rangers 5-4 on Saturday at Air Canada Centre. Reimer is 9-2-1 in his career against the Senators with a .944 save percentage and a 1.98 goals-against average.

Here are the projected lineups:

MAPLE LEAFS

James van Riemsdyk - Tyler Bozak - Phil Kessel

Richard Panik - Nazem Kadri – David Clarkson

Leo Komarov – Peter Holland - Mike Santorelli

Matt Frattin – Sam Carrick – Josh Leivo

Dion Phaneuf – Cody Franson

Morgan Rielly- Roman Polak

Jake Gardiner – Stephane Robidas

James Reimer

Jonathan Bernier

Scratched: Trevor Smith, Stuart Percy.

Injured: Joffrey Lupul (hand), David Booth (foot), Brandon Kozun (ankle), Daniel Winnick (head)

SENATORS

Clarke MacArthur - Kyle Turris – Erik Condra

Milan Michalek - Mika Zibanejad – Colin Greening

Mike Hoffman - Curtis Lazar- Mark Stone

Zack Smith - David Legwand - Chris Neil

Mark Borowiecki - Erik Karlsson

Jared Cowen - Cody Ceci

Patrick Wiercioch - Eric Gryba

Robin Lehner

Craig Anderson

Scratched: None

Injured: Chris Phillips (lower body), Alex Chiasson (foot), Bobby Ryan (upper body), Marc Methot (back/hip)

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
Kessel absolutely slaughtered the Sens last year, let's hope he can continue his work!

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
Great gifs Harry!

Hoping Reimer puts in a great effort today. I still think the leafs would have been best served trading Bernier and gardiner for assets in the offseason when their values were high.

Regardless,looking forward to a great game!

Thank god your not our GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad