5PM
FSAZ+

6QZ7tFs.jpg

Reactions: Katie Connauton

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Panik-Strome-Perlini have more talent than you could hope for from a 4th line. If they can find consistency together then this is a playoff team.

Fyreman

Ret FD Batt Chief
Jul 19, 2013
My biggest hope for this road trip was to come away with 4 points TOTAL. We got 1 of the 4 so far, realistic goals instead of pie-in-the-sky dreams is what would make this a successful foray...

Reactions: Mosby

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
No pressure on the Coytoes to win this. May still do it though. If we just had a coach who knew all their secrets, it would have been even better. Wait. :arr:

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
No pressure on the Coytoes to win this. May still do it though. If we just had a coach who knew all their secrets, it would have been even better. Wait. :arr:

Penguins are or a losing skid and their GM is openly hinting to pulling the trigger on some changes.

They’ve also had a few days off leading up to this game.

This is going to be a very motivated team tonight.

Reactions: Jakey53

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Penguins are or a losing skid and their GM is openly hinting to pulling the trigger on some changes.

They’ve also had a few days off leading up to this game.

This is going to be a very motivated team tonight.

Yeah, I do get this. But the upside must be the Yotes play with less pressure than normally. At least I hope people would see that a win, or even a point, would just be a massive bonus against the (splatsplatsplatsplatetc) Penguins.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
If we need Panik to be a scoring threat then we’ really in sad shape. My issue is with Dumb and Dumber, Perlini and Fischer. Those are two players with all the tools but no toolbox.

Reactions: GiveAFlyingPuck

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Seems to be one those nights you should put your money on the home-teams all over. Yeah, except those Canucks, though. Didn't know the Sedins held them down like that. ;)

Wow. Talking about giving it away. Canucks halfway copied the Yotes recipie. Except the shorties, I assume (is just doing scoreboard-watching here...) They had turned it and looked like sure winner when I posted this. And lost in a shoot-out. It's not just the Yotes, kids. It's not just the Yotes.

(Not nervous for this game. So I'm not talking about everything else because I'm nervous. Wondering if they are buying it? ;))

Ad

Upcoming events

• Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $16,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $250.00