GDT: Game #15: Coyotes @ Stars | 6:00pm (AZ) | Scripps

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Tough loss at the end. But proud of our boys. Hell of an effort against the big dogs in our division. Marked improvement across the board. That's a big point in the standings and in the discourse.

Hope Juice is ok.

Give me a first round playoff series with these two teams.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Just now realized, I was able to watch in Balley Sports Oklahoma, not Center Ice. Forgot that Directv “found” that option for me, when the AZ Center Ice feed was blacked out, didn’t realize it was BSOKHD all along because it’s basically the Dallas feed.
Just another great thing about DTV, they’re sports Pkg. and good ol’ Balley!
My apologies if I messed anyone up… doesn’t read like it though.

Last edited:

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Just now realized, I was able to watch in Balley Sports Oklahoma, not Center Ice. Forgot that Directv “found” that option for me, when the AZ Center Ice feed was blacked out, didn’t realize it was BSOKHD all along because it’s basically the Dallas feed.
Just another great thing about DTV, they’re sports Pkg. and good ol’ Balley!
My apologies if I messed anyone up… doesn’t read like it though.

Seeing there may be a switch to The CW next week. So if DTV carries CW it may fix a few things.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
What a great game!!!

One of the best games I’ve seen us play this year. Good point against a good Dallas stars. Move onto Thursday
One of the most entertaining games since like 2012. Lol. For a Tuesday night Phoenix vs Dallas game in November that was incredible hockey.

If this is the crappy version of Bill's vision, I can't wait to see the finished product.
So true!

cobra427

May 6, 2012
The best part of this game was that our overall team D play was much better against a good team. Durzi blew coverage but outside of that, not many bad mistakes. If our team D play stays this solid, we have a decent team on our hands, low 80s point pace which is above expectations. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next 30 days, see if we can keep this pace. About this time of year, systems tighten, and vet teams start to put it together more so. We have a very young roster with unproven D men, let's see if Bear can keep the D tightened up like this game in the next 10-20 games. I think by New years, we will know where we stand.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
they're not unproven...Moser is the only youngster.

Everyone else is who we thought they were. I'm actually surprised by the way we're playing with the Dmen we throw out every game.

Y'all probably know this, but I just realized none of our d-men are under contract after this season. Unusual. I'd like to keep Durzi and Moser.

Screenshot_20231115-080028.png

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad