GDT: Game 15: Coyotes @ Nashville Predators - 6:00pm - BSAZ, 620AM

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
So much for that…

Ok, but he could have tried to avoid the knee on knee. He was attempting to hit Jaskin, not the other way around.

If Jaskin was on the Blackhawks I'd bet there would supplemtal discipline. What a joke.

Dude straight up ends a players season with an illegal hit and gets nothing for it. Would be hilarious except poor Jaskin didn't deserve that.

The double standard of supplemental discipline about to be exposed. I'm sure Scott Mayfield will be suspended for his knee on knee hit injuring Barkov last night.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I honestly think folks severely overestimate how nice AZ is and do the opposite for Canada. Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver are absolutely world-class Cities that consistently rank as top Cities in the world to live.
Agree. It's the cold weather Western provinces that can't seem to attract a lot of UFA players. Having been to both Calgary and Edmonton on a roadie trip following the Coyotes in January a few years back, I can understand that. I haven't been to that city that shalt not be named in the winter but I hear it's awful. It was very pleasant in the late spring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad