GDT: Game 15: Coyotes @ Kings/ 10 Nov 2015 / 8:30 PM MST/ TV: FSAZ/ Radio 98.7 FM

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
200px-Arizona_Coyotes.svg.png

(just guessing on the lines until someone says different)

RIEDER - HANZAL (A) - DUCLAIR
DOMI - JEFFREY - BOEDKER
MARTINOOK - RICHARDSON - DOAN (C)
CHIPCHURA - GORDON - DOWNIE

OEL (A) - STONE
DAHLBECK - MICHALEK
ELLIOTT - MURPHY

SMITH
LINDBACK

VS

images

Pearson - Kopitar - Brown
Lucic - Carter - Toffoli
Gaborik - Andreoff - Lewis
Clifford - Shore - Nolan

McNabb - Doughty
Muzzin - Martinez
Forbort- McBain

Quick
Enroth

· Mike Smith’s next game will be the 400th of his career…He sits 1 win away from becoming the 4th Coyotes
goalie to win 100 games with the franchise.

· Tonight, Shane Doan will tie Paul Coffey (1,409) for 32nd place on the NHL’s all-time games played list.

· Anders Lindback became the 1st Coyotes goalie to win his 1st 2 starts with the team since Al Montoya.

I'm Dave Moss

3735.png

and I approve this GDT.​

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Here's the starting line up for the LA Criminals.

nwa-1403168182-article-0.png

Brown, Quick, Doughty, Muzzin, Gaborik, Carter.

Doan, Hanzal, Smith and everyone on the Coyotes may need to take out the tazers for this one just to maintain the peace.

Last edited:

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario

Which "game did he win last time"?

The last game Smith played, he got pulled.
Is he talking about the last game Smith played against LA?

Edit: what do you see as my avatar?
I thought I changed it - when you click on it, it shows the one that I updated to (Burke in vintage retro), but when I post, it shows Bobrovsky - help?

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
In all seriousness though, Tippett's lost his damn mind.

Yep, that DT doesn't know what he is doing.:)

I would have started Lindback, but I trust DT so let's see what happens. This is going to be a very very difficult game to win. Maybe by putting Smith back in might scare the ---- out of the players so they don't get too comfortable after last nights win. The old motivation/shock trick.

cobra427

May 6, 2012

I would have started Lindback, but I trust DT so let's see what happens. This is going to be a very very difficult game to win. Maybe by putting Smith back in might scare the ---- out of the players so they don't get too comfortable after last nights win. The old motivation/shock trick.

If Smith throws a shut out, Tip will look smart. If he gives up 5 goals, not so smart. I hope Tip is right.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
If Smith throws a shut out, Tip will look smart. If he gives up 5 goals, not so smart. I hope Tip is right.

I think DT's patience is starting to run out with Smith. Maybe he told Smith it is sink or swim time? I think the Coyotes goal this road trip was try and get a split, so maybe DT is gambling a bit here after the win last night. I bet most thought we would lose both these games on this road trip.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Here's the starting line up for the LA Criminals.

nwa-1403168182-article-0.png

Brown, Quick, Doughty, Muzzin, Gaborik, Carter.

Doan, Hanzal, Smith and everyone on the Coyotes may need to take out the tazers for this one just to maintain the peace.

Brown, Carter and Gaborik have yet to be a line
Muzzin and Doughty are not playing on a pair right now

If you're going to make a criminal joke at least get the line right

cobra427

May 6, 2012
I think DT's patience is starting to run out with Smith. Maybe he told Smith it is sink or swim time? I think the Coyotes goal this road trip was try and get a split, so maybe DT is gambling a bit here after the win last night. I bet most thought we would lose both these games on this road trip.

Agreed. I thought we would get zero points on this trip, so even if we lose tonight, the trip is a success to me.

Fyreman

Ret FD Batt Chief
Jul 19, 2013

Will watching this be more like Electroconvulsive therapy??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad