GDT: Game 15: Coyotes @ Flames - 8PM - FSAZ+

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I can't for the life of me figure out how tippet is still employed.this is a horribly coached team.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Richardson has "bad" hockey IQ, that was absolutely terrible. It's 3 on 3 hockey, just skate it the **** back. You don't have to keep it in the offensive zone.

I don't even know what to say on that one. That was pathetic from a professional

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
That was so ****en embarrassing by Richardson. It's 3 on 3. You don't need to keep it in the zone, just get control and setup outside the ****en zone.

This team is such a joke.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
We got outplayed by a team that's really bad, missing their best player, and played last night.

Hockey the hard way

The best part is we got a point in that **** show without playing several young players, so you know we'll leave the lineup the same. The system works!

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Tippett uses his own set of analytics. Tippalytics are not standard stats, obviously. And they aren't successfully helping us evaluate, so I assume they are flawed.

The sad thing is that you aren't being sarcastic. He literally uses his "own kind of analytics".

EDIT: Seemed to have had a stroke mid post.

Last edited:

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Lots of try. Need to execute. Offensive players needed to watch the OT, and learn from the awesome vets on the team to see how it's done right. Liked the compete, need to execute better.

Fire this idiot, please.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I've got to do something. I'm going to start a petition to get the coach fired, this is absolutely ridiculous and all I'm going to hear on the post game presser is that we didn't execute as we should have. We had lots of players with some "try", but we've got to find a way to execute better.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
That was so ****en embarrassing by Richardson. It's 3 on 3. You don't need to keep it in the zone, just get control and setup outside the ****en zone.

This team is such a joke.

Don't worry. I know we've been bad for five years and the problems are always the same, and the team looks completely lost, but Dave Tippett is our coach and just needs a little more time to turn it around. If the players would just execute, we'd be undefeated. Easy as that. We're only one step away from an undefeated season. Should happen any time now...

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Dead last in the league. Literally nothing left to lose. Yet we get to see Tipfaves get OT starts and blow it.

No point to even tank it for Nolan. He'll just get scratched and stuck on the fourth line while Richardson and Martinook get prime offensive zone starts.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
The said thing that you aren't being sarcastic. He literally uses his "own kind of analytics".
Not even a little sarcastic. He's admitted it. It's his own special blend by which he scores players and determines ice time, etc. I assume based on the out put that the Tippalytics are fundamentally flawed.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Don't worry. I know we've been bad for five years and the problems are always the same, and the team looks completely lost, but Dave Tippett is our coach and just needs a little more time to turn it around. If the players would just execute, we'd be undefeated. Easy as that. We're only one step away from an undefeated season. Should happen any time now...

Well, at least you got the Dave Tippett is our coach part right.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
What happens first: we drive Tippett out of town or Tippett drives all our prospects out of town?

Knowing the Ice Arizona guys it will be the latter.

Edit: Then after either our whole prospect pool demands to be trade or prospects are so **** up by not developing correctly the Ice Arizona guys finally realize Tippett is a joke we get another coach and another rebuild to restock our prospect pool.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Knowing we're going to lose on the 3on3, because that is what we do...just send out the extremely offensive players and let them do their thing for pete's sake.

Domi/Duclair/OEL

2nd group

Rieder/Gogo/DeAngelo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad