GDT: Game 15: Columbus vs. New York Rangers | 11/7 7PM EST

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
Don't know why anyone would boo any former players tonight. I would only boo someone who did something to harm the jackets. None of those guys fit the bill to me.

RogerSterling

Aug 25, 2013
Something that has gone quietly unnoticed about the Rangers - they have allowed two or fewer goals in their last eight games. They are turning into one of the harder to score on teams in the league despite their horrid start. Hopefully the Jackets can break that streak tonight, but man would I rather play a team known for its shoddy defense as of late.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
i will Brass just for his comments that showed how much he gave up here...no care one way or other for Moore or DD

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Going to the game tonight, will be wearing my Brassard jersey for the last time. Go Jackets

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
We get another back up goalie tonight, coaches around the league seem to enjoy giving their backups a chance to feel like an all-star I guess..

I hope the Jackets win tonight, well, they must win or heads will be rolling by morning.. As for the Jacket players on the Ranger roster, I hope they have a decent game in a losing effort and I wouldn't boo anyone... I'll miss seeing Nash skate in circles though...

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I would recommend keeping an eye on Moore. He has grown immensely.

I'd also recommend your players keep an eye on him, or he'll skate right past them.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I would recommend keeping an eye on Moore. He has grown immensely.

I'd also recommend your players keep an eye on him, or he'll skate right past them.

I've watched alot of Rangers games over the past two years. Moore looks the exact same as he did in Columbus. Smooth skating, solid in his own end, and no slouch in the O Zone. So, we know what to expect.

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
I expect a lot of money on the board tonight, and A LOT of energy from the CBJ. That's right, capital letters worth of energy.

Jackets in OT.

Faxius

Dec 28, 2006
Good luck tonight! It will be fun seeing all the old Rangers again, too bad Nash can't play.

Steeltown Jacket

FanFromPensTerritory
Aug 8, 2011
Central Ohio
It's a little disappointing this game doesn't quite have the buzz that most anticipated when the schedule was released. Several factors; no Nash, CBJ struggling, NYR semi-surging, etc. Still looking forward to the game, however, hoping for a surprise in my 3rd game in attendance this season.

Wolfy*

Nice to be back on the CBJ board :)

Watch out for Zuccarello, the little hobbit. He's on fire these days, along with his linemates Kreider and Stepan.

I'm also hoping for a fight of course, Dorsett vs Boll ;)

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
It's a little disappointing this game doesn't quite have the buzz that most anticipated when the schedule was released. Several factors; no Nash, CBJ struggling, NYR semi-surging, etc. Still looking forward to the game, however, hoping for a surprise in my 3rd game in attendance this season.

I feel the same, for all the same reasons.. but you know what, if we are going to get back on track to .500 we must start winning at some point so why not now... bring some luck.. kay.. ;)

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I'll be listening to Rangers radio at work again(for some reason columbus broadcasts don't stream on TuneIn), hopefully the boys put on a good showing so I will actually want to watch the game that will be recording for when I get off.

ps. If anyone can direct me to a columbus radio stream that would be awesome!

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Don't know why anyone would boo any former players tonight. I would only boo someone who did something to harm the jackets. None of those guys fit the bill to me.

Well, Dorsett with his stupid penalties and brass with his disappearing acts didn't exactly help :laugh: Not deserving of a boo unless one of 'em pots the winning goal.

IBleedUnionBlue

Aug 16, 2009

Strongly agree with this. I never liked Brass, but even at that, I would see no reason to boo him. And I especially see no reason why anyone would boo Dorsett or Moore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad