GDT: Game 15: Columbus at Washington | 11/11 7PM EST

Jorge

Actor,Comedian,Drunk
Jan 11, 2011
Clintonville
First of all, thank you to our Veterans, Active Duty, and their families for their sacrifices. There are many days I don't feel worthy to be here, but I'm very grateful that I live in our wonderful country.

Hockey: I missed Saturday's game, but the texts I received gave no score yet told me everything. Even with injuries this team has no excuse for allowing four goals in the first. I'll assume everyone read the article about the 3rd/4th lines; nothing shocking, but letting D-Mac and Blake go seems especially an especially glaring mistake now.

Haven't seen the Caps play this year, but I've always admired Trotz and hope our guys are mentally ready to go. It can't be the RyJo and Foligno show every night. And can we stop with all the cute stuff and just fire the damn puck at the net?

I like our team, and I like our coaching staff. Biting nails and predicting a 3-1 win for the good guys. :yo:

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Anyone else getting a weird vibe from RyJo during the losing streak? I know everyone hates to lose...but he has seemed disinterested on the ice for long stretches and his interviews after the game seem like he's not engaged one way or the other. I might be reading too much into it, just wondered if anyone else got that vibe. Not the "we've lost 8 in a row so we are depressed vibe"

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
So Hartnell three, Foligno one, and we still lose 4-2? makes sense :laugh:

A harttrick is a goal which he barely scores, a fight he loses and him falling for no reason. And foligno gets 1 goal and Johansen gets an assist on both.
#hartnelldown how many times do I have to post this, I mean **** he's got his own song about it!

Last edited:

CBJ Tiffin

Jan 2, 2011
Anyone else getting a weird vibe from RyJo during the losing streak? I know everyone hates to lose...but he has seemed disinterested on the ice for long stretches and his interviews after the game seem like he's not engaged one way or the other. I might be reading too much into it, just wondered if anyone else got that vibe. Not the "we've lost 8 in a row so we are depressed vibe"

Yes. Noticed one game where he looked like he was just out for a leisurely skate around the rink. Was hoping it was my imagination.

CAMSANITY

Jan 30, 2013
Redondo Beach
A harttrick is a goal which he barely scores, a fight he loses and him falling for no reason. And foligno gets 1 goal and Johansen gets an assist on both.
#hartnelldown how many times do I have to post this, I mean **** he's got his own song about it!

Alright SS I'll give it to you. I thought it was a slip of the finger (R is right next to T on the keyboard)

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
A bouncy puck is an excuse. Wennberg and Prout didn't battle for the puck on the board. What a joke!

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
Curtis just set a new standard for bad rebounds - he shot one out so forcefully that it ricocheted back off Johanssen and past him! The Jackets cannot win with that level of incompetence in goal. Oh, and Wiz and Prout did nothing to help.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad