GDT: GAME #15 - Canucks @ Blackhawks (5:30, Sportsnet) - Fully Charged Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
nice gdt, too bad my power supply is a ***** that acts up whenever i play tf2, haven't played in a while

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I really want us to win in regulation.
Hopefully Booth has a good game (if he's playing) and a bounce back season.

Snatcher Demko

High-End Intangibles
Oct 8, 2006
If the Canucks plan on winning tonight they are going to have to bring it physically and stand up at the blueline.

And backcheck/forecheck like hell. Basically what they did successfully in 2011.

Letting the Hawks skate in with speed is a killer.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
Really excited for this game, would be pretty sweet to ruin the Hawks streak when they are so close to the record.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Blacken the Hawks, *****es.

Boyfriend's team vs My Team, there are 10 back rubs at stake here.

I am not a good loser, they have to win.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I just played TF2 for the first time in months....are you a wizard zombotron?

I am The Wizard.

the_wizard_poster_5.jpg

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Pretty sure Booth is playing tomorrow I have seen some sites saying he will play.

I don't think it has been confirmed, it's just speculation since Ebbett was waived.
AV could sit him if he felt he wasn't ready/needed more practices.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Canucks limited the Hawks in the first meeting of the season to only one goal. There's no reason why we can't do it again. Play a simple road game, and get the win.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Blacken the Hawks, *****es.

Boyfriend's team vs My Team, there are 10 back rubs at stake here.

I am not a good loser, they have to win.

Under normal circumstances, I would be polite and civil to your boyfriend as he sounds like a swell guy.

On this day, however, I must insist that you roll up a newspaper and swat him in the face with it. Bad hockey fan! Bad!

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Under normal circumstances, I would be polite and civil to your boyfriend as he sounds like a swell guy.

On this day, however, I must insist that you roll up a newspaper and swat him in the face with it. Bad hockey fan! Bad!

Spousal abuse is serious business.

I prefer psychological abuse where I show him Burrows from Campoli repeatedly. As well as Corey Crawford/Ray Emery "highlights" from 2011-12. With the nice reminder that Chicago was the only team without a shutout last year.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Spousal abuse is serious business.

I prefer psychological abuse where I show him Burrows from Campoli repeatedly. As well as Corey Crawford/Ray Emery "highlights" from 2011-12. With the nice reminder that Chicago was the only team without a shutout last year.

I can just imagine a dark room with your boyfriend strapped to a chair forced to watch constant replays of that goal. :laugh:

"MAKE IT STOP!"

Crows*

Speaking of booth coming back.. I can't wait until we play the ducks Again and the picture of him and all those ducks he shot is posted over and over.

BigBadBread

Shi Shi Shawww
Dec 4, 2006
We ended a huge streak by the Red Wings last year I think? Hopefully we can do it to the Hawks this time around.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
We ended a huge streak by the Red Wings last year I think? Hopefully we can do it to the Hawks this time around.

Indeed. Just as other teams destroy our playoff hopes we destroy their records. We might not have gone down a SC winners last year but at least we go into the record books as the guys that broke Detroit's streak (and basically their season). Just like we broke Boston (although we go nothing in the books for that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad