gOsUMj1.gif

js0PYAr.gif
T9tw1Ne.gif

emot-black101.gif

Last edited:

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Yessss, best pic ever! GO CANUCKS GO!

The Dragon Slayer is coming! Season-defining game.

edit: Hansen isn't in your lineup.

ZenMaster*

Where's Hansen?

Err, it's only 15 games in. Big game, but not season defining... those games happen in the playoffs

Just about to post this, I find this to be a common mistake now when people post line-ups. Canucks have too much depth that we forget certain regulars :laugh:

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Where's Hansen?

Err, it's only 15 games in. Big game, but not season defining... those games happen in the playoffs

I think it's a huge game for the Canucks. They have already said that they have extra motivation because they want to break Chicago's streak. I think it is season-defining in the sense that if they can't get up for a game that they say they are highly motivated for, then we are in big trouble. If there's one team that better get this team charged up, it's a game against the Hawks. Just think about that game in, I think november 2010 when we played the hawks and they whooped us. That turned this team completely around and we went on an absolute tear. A game against the Hawks can absolutely be season defining, no matter how far into the season it is.

Last edited:

Crows*

I usually forget Raymond or Hansen because of the depth. Even though Hansen is so vital to this team especially playoff time!

Props to Hansen btw! 7 points already! Honey badger beast!

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
Please don't tell me I'm the only one who played Team Fortress 2?

I love you Zombo. I may consider having your babies.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
I think it's a huge game for the Canucks. They have already said that they have extra motivation because they want to break Chicago's streak. I think it is season-defining in the sense that if they can't get up for a game that they say they are highly motivated for, then we are in big trouble. If there's one team that better get this team charged up, it's a game against the Hawks. Just think about that game in, I think november 2010 when we played the hawks and they whooped us. That turned this team completely around and we went on an absolute tear. A game against the Hawks can absolutely be season defining, no matter how far into the season it is.

Great point. I guess if they beat the 'Hawks tomorrow it will boost their confidence.

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville
How about Canucks 2-1 in a Shootout, just like last time, you guys get the win, the two points, the satisfaction of beating us and our streak lives another day.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Canucks win 3-2.

Booth loves hunting new prey, and Hawks sound pretty good to me.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Massive game for the Canucks.

Let's finally put a dagger in the heart of this winning streak.

3-2 Nucks.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
How about Canucks 2-1 in a Shootout, just like last time, you guys get the win, the two points, the satisfaction of beating us and our streak lives another day.

there are laws of nature set in place that prevent us from winning 2 shootouts this close together, how bout the Canucks finish in OT? :D

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER
I love Team Fortress.

This is a big game. Road games in Chicago are my favourite. Nothing better than shutting that crowd up.

David Booth's first goal as a Canuck came in Chicago. Time for a repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad