BRUINS GDT Game 15 2/18 7:07 PM - Dancing with the DEVILS - NESN, ESPN+, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

upload_2021-2-17_12-38-46.png

upload_2021-2-17_12-39-10.png

source.gif

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
These guys were frustrating to play against earlier this year. Hopefully now that the Bruins are in a bit more of a groove, they will be a little easier of a matchup.

The B's looked pretty flat against the Islanders. I chalk that up to that being the second night of a back to back at the end of a long road trip. Hopefully the couple days off + being at home have reinvigorated the team.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
It seems like forever....hard to get any kind of roll going with the interruptions. Not sure what to expect but the B's are finding ways to win and I'll take that. Hopefully these postponements will taper off....wishful thinking?

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Anyone hear how the new line combos looked at practice?

Bruins Searching for the Right Combinations
I don't how they looked in practice, but I like how they look on paper at least! The Freddy-Coyle-Smith line was very exciting earlier this year, and I've liked Bjork with Kuraly and Wagner.

Time will tell on the top 6 shuffle, but I'm willing to give it a chance.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Pasta comes alive tomorrow and gets a hat trick ! I’m excited, it seems like forever since I have watched a Bruins game live at home usually I’m working 3-11 . Devils are 5-3-2 so it won’t be a cakewalk but the Bruins are due for a convincing win and tomorrow they will get one . Bruins 5-2 .

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
The Devils' form is a little hard to read. With their Covid break, the only teams they've played so far are the Bruins, Flyers, Rangers, Sabres and Islanders. To their credit, they have wins over all those opponents except the Flyers, but they caught Boston during their sluggish start to the season, and without seeing how they fare against the remaining contending teams - the Pens and especially the Caps - the form guide is rather limited. I think though it's already clear that they're not going to be quite as poor as some might initially have thought.

Still, the Bruins should win this, and will as long as they play someone close to their full potential rather than playing down to their opponent as they have a bad habit of doing. Hope Cassidy sticks with the revamped lines we saw in practice, not necessarily because I'm sure they'll work, but because it will be interesting and it's definitely worth trying something to try and generate some more offense and scoring depth. Hoping for a good game and everyone staying healthy for the Lake Tahoe game. The setup there looks amazing from the footage I saw of it the other day.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
ESPN getting back into NHL hockey? Wow.
ESPN can take a flying f***at a rolling donut.

When the Patriots aren’t on Monday Night Football, I never watch that channel, or any of their garbage on any of their platforms. I’d rather watch the NHL on FOX. And I hated the way FOX Sports did hockey. A lot.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
ESPN can take a flying f***at a rolling donut.

When the Patriots aren’t on Monday Night Football, I never watch that channel, or any of their garbage on any of their platforms. I’d rather watch the NHL on FOX. And I hated the way FOX Sports did hockey. A lot.

Gee tell me how you really feel about them :laugh:

I enjoy the 30 for 30 series but other than that I seldom tune in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad