GDT: Game 15 | 11/2/2019 | Detroit Red Wings @ Florida Panthers | 7 PM ET FS-D

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Last season ended with sizzle. Faded away after the first few games this season. Lottery bound. Let the bounce of Bettman's Balls favour us.

NotLeddy

Trust the Yzerscam
Oct 23, 2018
Such great coaching by Blashill, team really showing some fire after an embarrassing game..

"but the players are bad" so we can't expect any kind of effort I guess

Yeah I'm very disappointed... expected a few of the lines to play with more energy, especially Larkin's line.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
They're both bad, but I feel like the Wings stay in games longer when Howie starts. They're kind of doomed from puck drop when Bernier starts.

That may be because they know they have to try harder when he's in net?

I don't know, like I said, polishing turds on the Titanic.

I'm betting it was for personal reasons and not play.

They mentioned "illness" earlier in the broadcast, and Hicketts was a "coach's decision."

Lots of empty seats...

The only time that wasn't the case was during their Cup run and slightly after. I really don't see how the team can stay there with attendance like that.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
Maybe his presence would remind the team that you can actually check guys in a hockey game.

I wish I could have played Witter’s style of game... I just never liked or was comfortable with the hard-hitting aspects. Giving or receiving.

There’s a lot to do in Miami

Most of it begins and ends with the word “cocaine.”

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
Thanks Daley.

I know it's a little late in his career, but someone needs to work with Bernier on staying within the posts when he pushes laterally -- especially on those higher-angle shots.

Weegar should have been called for that.

Last edited:

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
Need to start shooting for deflections on the powerplay.

*Note: these are just my opinions, and have no basis in reality. I'm too stupid to have an informed opinion, and am well-aware of that shortcoming.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad