GDT: Game 15 | 11/2/2019 | Detroit Red Wings @ Florida Panthers | 7 PM ET FS-D

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I'm going to piss some people off but AA is a terrible hockey player. He has speed, great hands, creativity, and a finishing knack (mostly)... only when the puck is on his stick and he's driving the net.

In any other situation, he has no idea how hockey works. No awareness. No vision. Just clueless.

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
This is just bad hockey from both teams. Nobody is connecting on passes, the puck is bouncing everywhere. There's no pace. What is happening?

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
That's what I liked about Biega during the pre-season games I saw: Tenacity.

I'm going to piss some people off but AA is a terrible hockey player. He has speed, great hands, creativity, and a finishing knack (mostly)... only when the puck is on his stick and he's driving the net.

In any other situation, he has no idea how hockey works. No awareness. No vision. Just clueless.

All the tools, and no toolbox?

Am I doing it right, or is it the other way around?

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018

I've been saying that for awhile, he started to win me over a bit last year when he went on that scoring streak - but I think he was just playing for a a bigger contract.

In a perfect world we could package him with a draft pick or two and get Werenski from Columbus.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Such great coaching by Blashill, team really showing some fire after an embarrassing game..

"but the players are bad" so we can't expect any kind of effort I guess

Reactions: The Flying Octopus

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Maybe the Illitches can buy the Panthers and then gut all the good players from their team?

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Unpopular opinion: At this point, I’d rather start Bernier more than Howard.

Yeah, I know it’s effectively seeing which turd polishes up prettier, but that’s where I stand.

They're both bad, but I feel like the Wings stay in games longer when Howie starts. They're kind of doomed from puck drop when Bernier starts.

Reactions: Realgud

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad