GDT: GAME #15 - 11/12 8 PM ET - BRUINS at Arizona | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
HAHAHA, so you can use a free arm and drag a guy down by his face, but you can't brush a players gloves with your stick? That's hilarious.

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
Did Jimmy Hayes get stuck on the net at one point?

I'm sure the cost would be astronomical, but I would love OEL. He's exactly what I want. Young, talented, LHD with #1 upside.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
How do the Coyotes have 2 PP's to our 0 in a game we've dominated so badly? :laugh:

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
nash is impressing me lately

I said all season long he wasn't the problem on the 3rd line, Beleskey/Hayes are awful together they're always in eachothers way, ending up on the same wing etc, Hayes demotion, Beleskey's 'upturn' in play has started to get thuis line going, Czarnik's addition has undoubtedly made an impact.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Is that a normal process? What is accomplished by this?

Bergeron had the permanent A last year. No way he's giving that up, given he's the next in line to be captain. Krejci and Kelly split the other A last year, but with Kelly gone in early November, he got a permanent A too. With Backes being the former captain of the Blues, I'm assuming leadership is a role he's comfortable with. Im sure there's other behind-the-scenes reasons that we'll never know concerning why Backes gets half the A, but I assume Krejci's used to the half-A, and doesn't mind going back to the split.

Still, I asked before: I wonder if they'll switch home/away at the middle of the season, so B's fans get to see Backes in a A at the Garden.

Bruin4Life

Nov 6, 2006
omg. Ive never laughed so much at a fight. I was waiting for Carlo to try a stunner next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad