GDT: Game #15 - 11.11.14 - at Arizona - 8:00 PM - FS Southwest Plus - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Dillon and Jordie need a cage death match to see who is going to play here going forward. They're both on the fast train to tradesville at this point and I hope it's sooner rather than later. Connauton should start next game.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
[nhl]669882[/nhl]

(Razor's one powerplay too early comment refers to him saying the Yotes are either going to score to win it or give up as shorty to lose on the previous powerplay for the Yotes)

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX
Dillon and Jordie need a cage death match to see who is going to play here going forward. They're both on the fast train to tradesville at this point and I hope it's sooner rather than later. Connauton should start next game.

Dillon I can see being traded. Nill was smart to give him one year to prove himself and so far he isn't proving he should earn a new contract next season.

No one will want, Jordie. Best to waive him and send him to the AHL.

Last edited:

StarsTx

Nov 9, 2014
If your going to trade Dillion, you better have someone = or better to replace him when it comes to pk. Daley and Goligoski should not be pkers nor Jordie Benn on a team with a proper defense balance. That leaves Oleksiak and Nemeth as your only true big defensive minded Dman left to kill penalties. Sounds risky to me.

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
If your going to trade Dillion, you better have someone = or better to replace him when it comes to pk. Daley and Goligoski should not be pkers nor Jordie Benn on a team with a proper defense balance. That leaves Oleksiak and Nemeth as your only true big defensive minded Dman left to kill penalties. Sounds risky to me.

Jokipakka is not small and can kill penalties.

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX

Tank.

StarsTx

Nov 9, 2014
Works for me but then we would need to trade KConn for anything and move Jordie to #7 so Joki can get some experience. Altho I still like Dillion as a middle pairing guy.

jason9090spezza

Oct 19, 2014
Japan
For those of you who were damage controlling Dillon:shakehead

Jordie is fine. I lost any expectations regarding him. He has done enough to put this team in a dismal.

In any case, good win. Not great, but they at least got the "W".

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Not sure what this means.

I'm not him obviously but i think he is chastising everyone who is providing cover for Dillon's play recently. A few people here, and a lot over at DBD said Dillon would be fine if he was back on the left side but he's looked just as bad if not worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad