GDT: Game #15 - 11.11.14 - at Arizona - 8:00 PM - FS Southwest Plus - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
^Lobo beat me

Also this felt like a game to me that they would pull out in a character fashion. Too many people got called out to let them thud 2-0 and wither away. Somehow I've watched enough hockey to know the narrative of how these things work out; even when the Yotes tied it 3-3 I felt like we were going to win in regulation. Call me Metalstromdus.

Once they got that first goal, much like the San Jose game in the Sharks favor, they just played a completely different game all together.

Outside of Jordie and Dillon, they all played well I thought in the 3rd and the last 5 minutes of the 2nd.

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
Literally turned on Madden to play a league game 20-40 seconds before Seguin's first goal. Game ended as Garbutt was chipping the puck past the defenseman to score the shorty at the end of the game. Madden is responsible for this.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Literally turned on Madden to play a league game 20-40 seconds before Seguin's first goal. Game ended as Garbutt was chipping the puck past the defenseman to score the shorty at the end of the game. Madden is responsible for this.

benncelebratesgoal.gif

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
Once again I'm without a shirt, it's 7AM and a couple of beers too much..

Kari was immense, somehow saw everything and owned their every forward.. His puck-handling also, maybe he tries always to beat the other keeper at their game.

Horcoffs line was great, I was starting to dislake Sceviour for his poor form but it seems he's getting some spark back into his game.. Cole was flat-out brilliant; think he'd have like 8-9 goals if he'd scored from all his breakouts..

Benn was banging all game long, Seguin I think wasn't playing a good game and suddenly got his chances..

Fiddler, Klingberg-Goligoski as a pair, Spezza all very solid and then Garbutt came from nowhere and won us the points..

Now off to LA, get the points and make the tosspot cry..

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I love how the post-game show again talks up a Benn fight. Yes, Benn started the game with a fight, and the Stars followed it with a terrible period of hockey.

MetalGodAOD*

I love how the post-game show again talks up a Benn fight. Yes, Benn started the game with a fight, and the Stars followed it with a terrible period of hockey.

Yea it's pretty stupid. But leadership or something.

Scorponox

Nov 8, 2014
Three Stars from Glendale -
1) Ryan Garbutt
2) Mike Smith
3) Tyler Seguin

Picked by the Coyotes broadcast team.

They're bloody drunk

Lol...wow. They are just pissed the Lehts outplayed Smith. Garbutt was not first star...he had a nice goal but half-assed it the rest of the game.

Ogi1Kenobi

Dec 25, 2008
Someone was complaining about Tyson Nash the commentator. Well, it seems the Yotes fans hate him just as much.

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Murphy deserved a Star of the game.

Benn couldn't clear twice resulted in the first goal.

Oleksiak took the outside man allowing Vitale to walk down main street and score.

Dillon didn't clear twice and Arizona scored their 3rd goal. See a theme here.

I fell in love with the prospect John Klingberg in his post draft year because all he did was bounce around teams and leagues and score. I've been insanely high on him since but holy god if this is a preview of what he can be at this level. Wow. I know he'll get bullied some and screw up but the puck poise and passing ability is as good as any defender who has laced them up for Dallas since Zubov.

Tyler Seguin. lol, Boston WTF? Thanks.

At this point if all three rookies, Oleksiak, Jokipakka and Klingberg played nightly on our defense we wouldn't be worse off and things would probably improve as the season moves on.

Good Kari is fun, though he's trying to ruin the tank.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad