Post-Game Talk: Game 15: (10-3-2) Predators vs. Oilers (6-9-1)| 7 PM CST | The Boys are back in Town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
One additional thing I really did like was holding on to get the win despite the miserable 2nd. It's extremely hard to turn momentum and play prevent for an entire period especially when your PK is so bad.

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
Watching the first I thought this was finally going to be that blowout win we have yet to really have this season. Then the second period came around. Our 4th line was exposed by their top 6 forwards. Have to hand it to Perron for battling with Gaustad and winning. Not sure what Eckholm was doing there as he didn't have his man or the pass covered.

With that said it is so nice to have a top line. All 3 are playing at a high level and man is Forsberg playing well. He is so strong along the boards and his puck handling is very impressive.

alexmanu

Jan 1, 2011
United Kingdom
One additional thing I really did like was holding on to get the win despite the miserable 2nd. It's extremely hard to turn momentum and play prevent for an entire period especially when your PK is so bad.

I think Watson or Sissons could improve our PK and both are better players than a lot of our bottom 6 right now.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
give how many times we have come back from a road trip and totally laid an egg the first game back it was good to see one period of 'road trip" hockey before the deflation.

But what I have observed, over the course of years, is that good teams end up still winning games like these, whereas mediocre/bad teams find a way to lose games like these.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I hope we continue to see much production from NeRF. They are simply tearing it up! I'd love to see my boy Jarnkrok begin to get some points after his name.

Fun game last night, particularly the first. For the first time in a LONG time, if the other team scores I don't automatically cringe and think uh oh. As for Edmonton, despite their record and their points standing, they do tend to score 3+ goals. We held them to 2 so it was key.

Also, Yazoo Pale Ale is YUMMY.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
The first was our best period of the year; the forecheck was just tremendous. The SportsNet guys could not stop lauding the effort. Everyone's Corsi must have been absurd in the first; constant shots with very little coming back.

Let our foot off the gas in the 2nd and 3rd, but I'll take the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad