GDT: Game # 14 | Wings @ Flyers | 7:00 PM | Time for this stupid streak to end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Stupid post. We're playing well, let's keep it up and win this game.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Seriously what happend to this team's offense? I don't get it. 1st 8 games we averaged 3.5 goals a game. Now almost can't avg 2 a game.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Play a clean game and don't take penalties, and I like our odds.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
God Smith, why would you double clutch the puck like that in traffic?

The Flyers have looked like like crap for the past 20 minutes and we aren't making them pay at all.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
God Smith, why would you double clutch the puck like that in traffic?

The Flyers have looked like like crap for the past 20 minutes and we aren't making them pay at all.

Smith's brain is roughly the same size as the Grinch's heart.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Howard has to post shutouts otherwise we lose. Lol. This is such a theme this year lol. Its really pathetic.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
I wonder if Howard changed anything in his off-season regimen or if its the work of the new goalie coach. Either way, he looks half a second faster in net this year. Especially down low.

Wingsfan 4 life

Oct 9, 2016
Seriously what happend to this team's offense? I don't get it. 1st 8 games we averaged 3.5 goals a game. Now almost can't avg 2 a game.

It's on the IR. Luckily for those who are a fan of 1-0 games, we got Vancouver next, who barely squeak over 1.5 G/Gm

Yzerman1919*

Feb 10, 2013
Who is that guy for Philly? He ran at Abby earlier then just creamed Ott.

Go fight him, not Simmonds...

erichorn10

Jul 6, 2015
Blashill on Bertuzzi: "Yeah, we brought him up here to get some significant minutes".......Plays 6:30 in the first 2 periods. The fewest on the team. Does he just love hearing his own voice? Talking out his ass all the time. WTF??

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Blashill on Bertuzzi: "Yeah, we brought him up here to get some significant minutes".......Plays 6:30 in the first 2 periods. The fewest on the team. Does he just love hearing his own voice? Talking out his ass all the time. WTF??

I think he just doesn't have the balls to follow through. I feel bad for him in a way, because no one wants to be the coach with the Wings team that finally misses the playoffs, but at the same time - he needs to grow some. When your sitting in your office, and you're thinking that Bertuzzi could be a game changer, stick to your guns come game time. You don't become a great coach by chickening out when it comes to original ideas.

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007

Bert had his moment but I dont think he was really great in our zone.

Maybe he will pick it up quick

theYman

Feb 28, 2008

Are you serious? Only 6 1/2 mins of icetime? At this point Blashill has no clue what the hell he' s doing. Go back to the AHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad