GDT: Game 14: MTL @ DAL | Impossible | Nov. 2, 2019 7:00pm ET, CITY SNE TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Dallas had to play 10 games in the first 17 days of the season. We got a horrible schedule which didn't help the tough start to the year. Starting to play a lot better as of late, which is evident from our 1-7-1 start to our now 6-8-1 record.

Should be a good one!
Yup, I feel like the teams are on a level playing field. Dallas is on the second game of a B2B but they are at home. Habs are at the tail end of a Western road trip that included a B2B but they were impressive in those games.

Looking forward to this one.

Reactions: Runner77

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
We lost to those teams before they were 4-9-1, so it doesn't count. A better narrative would be that we lost to weaker teams, which also applies for Dallas in this early part of the season. That's just me being a nitpicky prick when I get woken up before dawn on a saturday morning because of crazy circumstances, unable to go back to sleep.

Anyways, it's all fine and dandy as long as we win tonight. I'm expecting big things from Gally and Domi and would like to see a statistical impossibility against Dallas, goal #2 for Victor Mete.

Go Habs go and cheers to everyone on this otherwise crappy day.

EDIT: Dallas doesn't have a 4-9-1 record, they're 6-8-1, not anywhere as bad as that.

They have won 5 of their last 6

Reactions: Runner77

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Dallas’s farm team is 15 minutes from my house in Cedar Park, Texas, watched them play many times live.

Dallas is getting on a bit of a roll

Reactions: Rapala and Runner77

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
As always, we have to look at our year one game at a time...

Very winnable, though it won't be a cakewalk. If we can just improve our breakouts a little every game we should keep racking up Ws.

Another PP goal or two please, and I want to see Armia rip a shot into the corner tonight.

GHG

Reactions: Canadienna

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Mike smith looks older than me! We are being "blessed" with galley tonight. Born in montreal but hated the habs even when a kid.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Dallas played yesterday at 21h00 and had to travel in between.
Habs have to strike first and early then it should be enough to take that game away from them

Reactions: jj cale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad