Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Aco5lQh.jpg

vMo982r.jpg

y89GNnK.jpg

MYYclNL.jpg

hQFBwBt.jpg

In other news, just in case anyone was wondering what made Nate Thompson so appealing to his teammates ...

uKkNUS6.gif

There was also this little bit of brock wild following the Habs's win in Vegas.

rMV812W.gif

LINEUPS

Habs
Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Drouin-Domi-Armia
Lehkonen-Suzuki-Byron
Cousins-Thompson-Weal

Mete-Weber
Chiarot-Petry
Reilly-Fleury

Price
Kinkaid

8guevAi.jpg

Last edited:

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
Yes but Dallas is coming off a B2B, so Habs should take advantage of this.

Although Habs are playing their 3rd game is 4 so...

They have to win tonight.

If they use their speed they should be fine.

Reactions: jj cale

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
We lost to Minnesota and Detroit both with 4-9-1 record. Dallas has 4-9-1 record

We lost to those teams before they were 4-9-1, so it doesn't count. A better narrative would be that we lost to weaker teams, which also applies for Dallas in this early part of the season. That's just me being a nitpicky prick when I get woken up before dawn on a saturday morning because of crazy circumstances, unable to go back to sleep.

Anyways, it's all fine and dandy as long as we win tonight. I'm expecting big things from Gally and Domi and would like to see a statistical impossibility against Dallas, goal #2 for Victor Mete.

Go Habs go and cheers to everyone on this otherwise crappy day.

EDIT: Dallas doesn't have a 4-9-1 record, they're 6-8-1, not anywhere as bad as that.

Reactions: Lshap and Runner77

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
We lost to Minnesota and Detroit both with 4-9-1 record. Dallas has 4-9-1 record

Dallas is a bit better record wise at 6-8-1, and their roster is alot better than their record indicates IMO.

I take it the stars are playing back to back, but the habs are also playing their 3rd games in less than 4 days.

It's gonna be a tough one, I think.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Great idea for this GDT.

You have nothing to be worried about, your GDT's are always top notch.

Will Habs go for the trifecta? Will Byron show up? Stay tuned.

GO:habsGO

Reactions: Runner77

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
A week ago this was probably the 1 game we might win, now it might be the game we lose. Dallas has done better as of late and they will have Bishop in nets.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Oh god Sportsnet is covering the game, worst play by play and color in the world. Will be watching the Dallas feed for sure.

Reactions: Runner77

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
LOL @Runner77 You are a veritable contender not a bubblegum wrapper.
That french schedule dude did us a good one. Dallas gets a late game in Colorado followed by a 6:00 pm local start in B2B. The Leafs have absolutely nothing to complain about compared to this WTF scheduling.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
LOL @Runner77 You are a veritable contender not a bubblegum wrapper.
That french schedule dude did us a good one. Dallas gets a late game in Colorado followed by a 6:00 pm local start in B2B. The Leafs have absolutely nothing to complain about compared to this WTF scheduling.

Dallas had to play 10 games in the first 17 days of the season. We got a horrible schedule which didn't help the tough start to the year. Starting to play a lot better as of late, which is evident from our 1-7-1 start to our now 6-8-1 record.

Should be a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad