Post-Game Talk: GAME 14 - McAvoy gets the winning goal in his return - BRUINS 3 Flames 1

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
What are these huge problems ?
They signed the trouble maker, then let him go.
What is lingering around ? Is there something else ?
Okay, HUGE problem. The lack of foresight etc in the front office. They did create a huge problem for all involved, except Miller. In the end, if they do have to pay MM they look like damn fools. Huge problem. It also counts toward the cap, you know that little issue of money, and the fact that they have to clear space. They dug the hole pretty deep for themselves.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Hey folks, lets keep this thread on topic. Anything not related to post-game talk should be moved to off-topic thread.
Oops, sorry, popping back and forth between them, I lose track of where I'm at. Thanks for moving the posts over.

Okay, HUGE problem. The lack of foresight etc in the front office. What they did created a huge problem for all involved. In the end, if they do have to pay MM they look like damn fools. Huge probleM!
The issues with the FO notwithstanding, can the league really force the Bruins to pay the contract when, in the aftermath, Bettmann specifically said he wasn't eligible to play? How can they say he's not eligible, but then force the Bruins to abide by a contract?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Lindy with a “look whose back” Insta story about the guy he’ll shut teams down for 30 min a game with come playoff time

I love how this team loves each other. They act like it on the ice too, that’s a nice change of pace. Not much has changed roster-wise either….almost like they were neutered by a certain somebody (who is admittedly a good coach, just not what they needed last year or this year)

Reactions: Gordoff and Ladyfan

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Frederic with least amount of ice time 8 minutes. Nosek 7/14 at the dot with 14 minutes ice time.

Frederic is playing better but he doesn't play pk or pp ... He's easily replaceable if traded. I take MacLovin over him in a heartbeat. He can at least play pk.
Ok so,

Fredric has 3g 2 a 5 pts in 13 games in the NHL

MacLovin , as you call him, has 3 a in 12 games in the AHL

What gives ? Do you like saying MacLovin?

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
The team is playing loose and is having fun. That's magnified by the win streak here and though I don't doubt they will continue to play for one another, the first losing streak or setback is going to be interesting to see. I think they will do just fine as Monty looks to be good at pushing the buttons of guys and keeping them upbeat.

Reactions: Ladyfan

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
He seems to have fallen off a cliff. I don't know if he's got a physical issue or is just out of gas.
it`s really too bad, love the guy, looks like he`s trying but nothing is working. Can`t keep rolling him out there when he`s contributing nothing

Reactions: BMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad