GDT: Game #14 : KINGS @ OILERS - Tuesday, 2/19/’13 @ 7:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdoughty

Jan 10, 2009
I thought we were going to win tonight until I saw this lineup...

-Clifford and King should be bottom 6 wtf is that
-Bernier should be playing
-Oilers gonna win tonight

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Just reading the Oiler GDT a bit. I hope Brown knocks the **** out of one of their kids tonight with a good clean open ice check.

Now they are complaining abotu the reffing even before the game gets going!! Last game the reffing was BS for both sides.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can

Clifford is the only lw playing up to standards this year. He has earned the top 6 postion by busting hes butt this year what more does he need to do to earn some respect for his play.

Turrican*

Same ref as before.
We Oiler fans are expecting a lot of calls on our side, as should you guys for your side.

Over/Under for total even strength/60 mins?

I'm guessing we play 6 mins 5on5 for the entire game.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Same ref as before.
We Oiler fans are expecting a lot of calls on our side, as should you guys for your side.

Over/Under for total even strength/60 mins?

I'm guessing we play 6 mins 5on5 for the entire game.

Last game was BS for both ways. A lot of oiler fans were pissed at the refs and they won the game...imagine if you had lost.
I think the refs will let a lot more go tonight than they should to make up for the BS that was last game.

cheap77

Go Kings!
Mar 19, 2011
I can't stand the switching of the lines after every loss. Also, why is Gagne getting benched again? There is no way he has been playing bad enough to get scratched.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
When will King get scratched? He's simply not an NHL caliber player.

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
When will King get scratched? He's simply not an NHL caliber player.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Him or Lewis need to be sitting for Gagne and Penner to both play. At least Gagne and Penner can both occasionally chip in offensively every few games. King and Lewis are just wasting ice time. On the Basis that Gagne can play defence and can PK. What exactly is Lewis bringing to the table to make him a better choice than Gagne?

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
I can't stand the switching of the lines after every loss. Also, why is Gagne getting benched again? There is no way he has been playing bad enough to get scratched.

You think Sutter gets off on changing the lines up after every game? NO, he's looking for something to spark these bums and put some points up. When the Kings start winning, you won't have to worry about it anymore.

P.S. Gagne has sucked ass. Too bad because he's got good wheels.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Looking at our lines tonight and left wing looks like a black hole of awful (minus Clifford, but I don't think he should be on the top line either)

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood

So you thought we were going to win until the Oilers going to win? That doesn't even make sense.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
How about their old man?

BTW, wager time. Who takes the first bad penalty Smyth or Stoll?

I'll go with Stoll, but you have to admit having Smyth for a couple of seasons was invaluable for a guy like Kopitar! :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad