GDT: Game #14 : KINGS @ OILERS - Tuesday, 2/19/’13 @ 7:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
LOL. Even though it was the right play, it's still funny to wrap your mind around the idea of passing to Lewis on a 2-on-1.

And GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

AmadiosAmigos

Oct 27, 2010
All true and where we always agree (with the exception of bringing up Vey and Toffi, too soon for both of them).

What I am asking is who do you move and for what in order to bring in the players that we need?

DL is working hard on trying to get our team back to where we ended last season, it just isn't an easy thing to do and there are a ton of variables (WM is in one step forward two steps back mode, JQ hasn't played his best yet though that is turning around, Kopi is playing through an injury etc) to consider as well.

I think our play is being dictated by our injuries right now. Everyone is playing out of sync and that is going to take time to fix.

Yes.. our play is hampered by injuries in a big way to Mitchell and Greene, A-Mart as well. We cant change that, they're injured and we have to deal with it.

Tradewise we all have different opinions on the values which are usually different from the real values as well. A speedy scoring winger would be a nice addition but Im sure that trade would have to be the one that involved Bernier. Grabner? Not sure NYI needs another G but its an option. Im sure picks or prospects would need to be added, or atleast pieces on both sides. Its a place to cap dump Penner possibly as they look meet cap floor.

What about Philly? How much value does Bernier hold there in the search for a G? Matt Read? Wayne Simmonds coming back? Something must be able to get done there. If not a forward could we work something to get a steady D like Cobourn? Im not sure. But lets explore and get serious.

If WM is a week or two away, Im looking for offensive wingers who can add speed and put the puck in the net. If he's indefinite or not back for 4 weeks or so, Im wanting to add a steady D with the assets we have available.

Maybe just maybe a guy like Justin Williams will need to be traded to better situate us to add quality. Im not sure, there are many options.

Trevor Lewis our sniper could be the answer ;)

In all seriousness, I want to see some action, or hear something. I like DL, I like the core, but we need to score. We have too much starpower to be spinning our wheels like we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad