GDT: Game 14 : HABS VS OILERS - It's Gameday! 8 pm Eastern: 1 hour delayed start due to Oiler covid tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hfbsux

Dec 22, 2012
My lineup:

Toffoli - Suzuki - Anderson
Drouin - KK - Gallagher
Tatar - Danault - Lehkonen
Armia - Evans - Perry

Edmundston - Petry
Romanov - Weber
Chiarot - Kulak

Allen

Reactions: Habano and sharks9

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
My lineup:

Toffoli - Suzuki - Anderson
Drouin - KK - Gallagher
Tatar - Danault - Lehkonen
Armia - Evans - Perry

Edmundston - Petry
Romanov - Weber
Chiarot - Kulak

Allen

I would do;
Tatar-Suzuki-Anderson
Lehkonen-Kotkaniemi-Toffoli
Drouin-Evans-Gallagher
Byron-Danault-Armia

Romanov-Weber
Kulak-Petry
Mete-Chairot

Reactions: Acadien86

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
"I'm not a cat."

Speaking of which ... here are your good luck mascots for tonight's game.

VW9w8v5.jpg

:sarcasm:

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I like it, reward Suzuki for his play and try to get KK going a little bit more. Danault needs to get his minutes cut more until he wakes up and does something

Danault and Price..

they need to do something with Price too.. either play him until he gets into a groove, or sit him until Allen falters.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Shit! LOL, I didn't even know we were playing tonight as I thought our next game was against the Leafs.

I really wanted Allen to play Saturday but looks like he's tonight and Price back on Saturday...

McDavid/Draisaitl or the Leafs. Neither games are going to be easy for the goalies. If Allen wins one of the games, it’s a success. What does it do for Price’s confidence if Allen has yet another really strong game after he had another mediocre one? Well that’s where it starts to get interesting.

Reactions: Habano

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Danault and Price..

they need to do something with Price too.. either play him until he gets into a groove, or sit him until Allen falters.

Play Allen tonight and the next 2 which gives Price 11 days until next Sunday's game vs. Ottawa. A little bit of a reset and extended time with Waite to work on things could be helpful.

Although I also wouldn't mind playing Price next Saturday and save Allen for an easier win vs. the Sens.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Danault and Price..

This is what I hate about teams having preset schedules for their goalies before the season even starts. I’ve never coached pro obviously, but I always went off gut when I had goalies splitting time.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I hope we don't have a hangover from last night's debacle. The Oilers can torch us early if we aren't awake when the puck drops.

Reactions: Runner77

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020
Danault has been the fourth worst center this season, no reasons to keep riding him as a top 6 center at this point. Let him find his game on the fourth line. Miss me with that vanilla player BS, he's always been a floater and innefective but now its even worse, at least he used to win his board battles but now he's just flat out losing all of them.

Tatar-Suzuki-Anderson
Toffoli-Kotkaniemi-Gallagher
Drouin-Evans-Lekhonen
Byron-Danault-Armia/Perry

Similarly to the Danault line, the Chiarot experiment needs to end.

Edmundson-Petry
Mete-Weber
Chiarot-Romanov
Agree on everything.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I would do;
Tatar-Suzuki-Anderson
Lehkonen-Kotkaniemi-Toffoli
Drouin-Evans-Gallagher
Byron-Danault-Armia

Romanov-Weber
Kulak-Petry
Mete-Chairot
I dont know why you are still shitting on Drouin and Edmundson. They are far from the problem. Kotkaniemi and Danault need to step up. They have 12 points and 1 goal combined which is bad. Lehkonen outside of his PK chances doesnt really do much so I dont know why he's in the top 6.

Mete should never be in the lineup unless there's an injury, he blows.

That being said, the main issue right now is Price.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Danault and Price..

The latter. Sit him. Maybe he needs to spend more time with his wife and the dog. I've so had it with Price. The 10M that Habs are wasting on him could be that 2nd line center or a puck moving defenseman.

Reactions: Habano and bsl

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020
Saturdays game against Toronto is an away game. There is a chance Price will be awake for the game.

ChikN

Sep 1, 2010
Montréal
Would really appreciate it if Tatar, Danault and Weber could wake the F UP.

Kids will have ups and downs all year we need our vets to play well night in night out. Chiarot has been putrid too but he’s not as important as the other 3.

GO HABS GO!!

CheldishGamibno

Turtles & Refrigerators
Aug 19, 2006
Mute City
Would really appreciate it if Tatar, Danault and Weber could wake the F UP.

Kids will have ups and downs all year we need our vets to play well night in night out. Chiarot has been putrid too but he’s not as important as the other 3.

GO HABS GO!!
Yeah, I don't think Weber even got 1 shot on net from his slapshot this season? All were blocked or hit 10 miles from the net.

Reactions: Habano and ChikN

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I dont know why you are still shitting on Drouin and Edmundson. They are far from the problem. Kotkaniemi and Danault need to step up. They have 12 points and 1 goal combined which is bad. Lehkonen outside of his PK chances doesnt really do much so I dont know why he's in the top 6.

Mete should never be in the lineup unless there's an injury, he blows.

That being said, the main issue right now is Price.
KK is a kid that gets paid less than a mil. Yes, would be nice if he would chip in every now and then. Drouin, on the other hand gets paid 6M and does sweet FA game after game after game, year after year. And gets a free pass from d'chez nous medias.

Reactions: Habano and Habs178
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad