GDT: Game 14: Detroit Red Wings vs rags | 11/10/2022 | 7:00 PM ET (BSD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Send Givani Smith out there to jump someone. Maybe Kreider……….I never liked his face.
It's 10 games for leaving the bench for a fight. I imagine leaving the press box gets you a tad bit more.

Macoun

Feb 8, 2009
They've been saving that shit up.

genki-dama-spirit-bomb.gif
Wish I would’ve never changed the channel. I’m bad luck.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
This has GOT to be a bag skate next practice.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team so blatantly give up the way the Wings did after 4-2…

Seider also has to have something wrong because he’s been a shell of himself this entire seasob

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Did the same with Ned, leaving him out there for 8 goals.
Yeah but in that Buffalo game the Redwings were actually in it until late in the 3rd. Husso should have started that one anyway but once Ned was in I don't know when a change would have made sense.

This one here is different. I think a change of goaltender and a timeout at 2-4 could have prevented this. Not sure if the Redwings win the game but surely they don't give up 7+ (game not over yet).

Sentinel

May 26, 2009
New Jersey
www.vvinenglish.com
This has GOT to be a bag skate next practice.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team so blatantly give up the way the Wings did after 4-2…

Seider also has to have something wrong because he’s been a shell of himself this entire seasob
Not entire season. He's been good in the last couple of games. Today he is completely lost though.

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
Yeah but in that Buffalo game the Redwings were actually in it until late in the 3rd. Husso should have started that one anyway but once Ned was in I don't know when a change would have made sense.

This one here is different. I think a change of goaltender and a timeout at 2-4 could have prevented this. Not sure if the Redwings win the game but surely they don't give up 7+ (game not over yet).
Yeah, but still. It's a lot of goals to leave a goalie out for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad