GDT: Game 14: Colorado Avalanche Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7PM | Yes I did just recycle this thread.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
Hi guys , it's been a while. Those helmets are horrible. On another note if we could just acquire Gusev back we could be a good team. :popcorn:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Confirmed: I'm the only one in the universe who actually likes the helmets, except the fact they are cursed.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Kolesar would have scored there.... oh wait :laugh::laugh:
Honestly, he didn't really have a lot of options. Colorado defender's stick would've stopped the backhand attempt and Grubauer was fully squared up. Should've just smoked it off Grubauer's dome and hoped it bounced in after knocking him on his ass :P

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Honestly, he didn't really have a lot of options. Colorado defender's stick would've stopped the backhand attempt and Grubauer was fully squared up. Should've just smoked it off Grubauer's dome and hoped it bounced in after knocking him on his ass :P
I've really just be looking for an excuse to say that... but I liked the doming idea :laugh::laugh:

Reactions: HanSolo

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
It's equal parts great and terrible that a rookie with >40 games played is so clearly better than superstar defenseman Alex Pietrangelo. He really needs to get his shit together.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Maybe it will energize the team if they are allowed to come out in the 3rd with their normal helmets on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad